• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gfmorris
    replied
    Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    I am Happy you are happy with the throwbacks. When is UA_ going to hire somebody who can count backwards and fix Butterbeans stats on USCHO?
    Having written for and worked with USCHO: USCHO will only update data when it is provided to/corroborated for them by Sports Information at any university with varsity hockey. USCHO isn't going to be very proactive for this, and frankly, they're going to have to be told which wins are vacated.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• UAFHockeyFan314
    replied

I am Happy you are happy with the throwbacks. When is UA_ going to hire somebody who can count backwards and fix Butterbeans stats on USCHO?

Head Coach: Dallas Ferguson
    Overall/Alaska Record: 110-105-33, 7th season
    Same time AKSWF updates his signature with Matt Thomas' accurate non-winning record.

Edit: For the record, Dallas' record through today 54-105-33. 56 wins were vacated according to our SID. Once all of the record books are updated, it will show Anchorage losses... to nobody... Just shows the Seawolves can line up, play nobody, and still lose.
    Last edited by UAFHockeyFan314; 01-13-2015, 05:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by UAFHockeyFan314 View Post
    Nanooks are wearing throwbacks this weekend from the 70's era. The only difference is the record vs. UAA this weekend will be far different. Jerseys look pretty sweet.

Head Coach: Dallas Ferguson
    Overall/Alaska Record: 110-105-33, 7th season
    Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 01-13-2015, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UAFHockeyFan314
    replied

Nanooks are wearing throwbacks this weekend from the 70's era. The only difference is the record vs. UAA this weekend will be far different. Jerseys look pretty sweet.

*******http://cl.ly/ZIMD/image.jpg********

*******http://cl.ly/ZIJv/image.jpg********

They're being auctioned too - http://cl.ly/472E3p2Q2g00

As for this series, UAA hasn't won a road game all year. Last time they won away from the Sully was against Air Force back during the Brice. They were dogged into hosting a thursday-friday game to Ferris State (who had been in Alaska all week) after being swept at Alabama-Huntsville, their first WCHA sweep in two years. First sweep at home since the CHA days. Good for them.

Nanooks and Seawolves played UAH and Ferris State pretty close together in terms of time. Nanooks had the Chargers before the break.

Combined record and scores.

UAA 0-4-0: 6-12
    Nanooks 4-0-0: 14-2

But don't worry, since the Nanooks can't make the playoffs, the 9th place team (UAA at this point) will make the playoffs. But know that there will be an asterisk next to any potential--though highly unlikely--Seawolf wins this postseason. Just like our Governor's cup wins... This one will count, and you're right, it's our playoff. And the 'Nooks will bring the pain.

Leave a comment:

• AKSWF
    replied

Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
    Going to be a great series...Anchorage needs wins with brutal road schedule coming up and playoff spot on the line...For Fairbanks and no post season, this is the playoffs and post season...Nothing to hold back for both...
    Indeed, hope both of our teams come out to play hard.

Leave a comment:

• fairbanks hockey puck
    replied

Going to be a great series...Anchorage needs wins with brutal road schedule coming up and playoff spot on the line...For Fairbanks and no post season, this is the playoffs and post season...Nothing to hold back for both...

Leave a comment:

• Seawolf Fan
    replied

He is not your typical person, especially in _airbanks……. He is half way smart... Which side of the family? I don’t know. But my bet is the other side because if it wasn’t he wouldn’t be living in _airbanks.

SO much for being nice, time for the Gov. Cup smack down and this thread will work for me. Lock and Load,Fire When Ready..............
    No hits back from the dump bear fans.
    They're probably too busy out shopping at one of the transfer stations.
    Or stoking their wood stove.
    Or restocking the catalogs in the outhouse.
    Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 01-12-2015, 06:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
    How the heck does MMF get that string of pictures in one post?
    This is the wrong thread to give any dump bear fan credit, however that's impressive.
    He is not your typical person, especially in _airbanks……. He is half way smart... Which side of the family? I don’t know. But my bet is the other side because if it wasn’t he wouldn’t be living in _airbanks.

SO much for being nice, time for the Gov. Cup smack down and this thread will work for me. Lock and Load,Fire When Ready..............
    Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 01-11-2015, 11:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seawolf Fan
    replied

How the heck does MMF get that string of pictures in one post?
    This is the wrong thread to give any dump bear fan credit, however that's impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Seawolf Fan
    replied

How much is too much?
    Just kidding Alaska Hockey.
    Tis the season so hoping all the 49th State hockey folks have a Happy Holiday Season and a Prosperous New Year!
    After 4 spiked eggnogs that didn't hurt me too bad.

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
    Maybe you've had too much of the eggnog????
    How much is too much?

Leave a comment:

• Seawolf Fan
    replied

Merry Christmas to all the fans of the teams of the 49th hope you have a safe and good time this Holiday season.
    Maybe you've had too much of the eggnog????

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Merry Christmas to all the fans of the teams of the 49th hope you have a safe and good time this Holiday season.

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    I guess you haven't been through Fairview lately.
    In Fairview, unlike Greater _airbanks Area. ........ You can go and knock on any door and solicit to use their toilet and you will experience a flush toilet and running hot water to wash your hands.
    In both places you might want to pack some paperwork and a clean long sleeve carhart shirt to dry off on, but for the most part likely not needed.

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Don't mix me up with those Wasillabillies from the wrong side of the tracks.
    Who are you kidding. ..................It's like North Pole.......there’s no “right side of the tracks”..................
    Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 12-13-2014, 02:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X