Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FSU @ Alaska - Freeze the Bulldogs

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    Whine, whine, whine. You're almost as bad as EriK. I guess he already got in trouble once (or more) this season for ragging on the refs while on air. Real classy. Not.

Nope, no whining on this side. Stating facts though, yes.

Comment

There were some cheap shots, as there are in most hockey games. But the referees made it seem worse than it was to those who didnt watch the game. Many of the calls on both teams were dumb. Once they had their little fight it seemed like if a player on either team looked at someone wrong they got a penalty.

Comment

That old proverb "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" applies this evening.
        Tend to business and kick butt tonight Ferris!

Comment

Sweet Sweep!
          Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Comment

Way to go Nanooks!!!!

Comment

Good sweep! Glad to see Ferris head back without any points. They're overrated, they haven't beat a quality team all season. They don't deserve to hang another regular season banner in their pathetic little arena.

As for the Nanooks, I hope to see them do well in the post season, especially if they get another chance to pummel Ferris.
              Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                Next friday night be there and up close, and he will show you and if you miss it watch Hubbs he will show you more than one.
                We're definitely shaking in our mukluks with fear.
                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                  That old proverb "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" applies this evening.
                  Tend to business and kick butt tonight Ferris!
                  I feel the same way. Even though I wanted to see Ferris destroyed tonight in every way possible, I will cheer for them in a heartbeat the next time they play the Seapups.

Comment

Working...
                  X