Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>>>> RIT TIGERS - Final Game at Ritter/Playoffs <<<<<

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Final Game at Ritter/Playoffs <<<<<

    Amlong will have to sit out the 2014-15 season and would have two years of eligibility remaining starting with the 2015-16 season. You have 5 to play 4. The only caveat to this is if he has graduated from UMass Lowell. He could then transfer to RIT and take a masters program that is not offered at Lowell without sitting out a year. Examples of players doing this are Justin Agosta (UNH --> Quinnipiac).
    https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
    Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

    Comment


    • Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Final Game at Ritter/Playoffs <<<<<

      I'm surprised this hasn't made it here yet - but they are pouring the concrete for the ice surface today and are streaming the process live: http://www.rit.edu/development/givin...ete_webcam.php
      Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
      College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

      RIT Tigers
      Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
      Men's Frozen Four 2010
      Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
      Women's DIII National Champions 2012

      Comment


      • Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Final Game at Ritter/Playoffs <<<<<

        Let him graduate and take up Hospitality management!

        Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
        Amlong will have to sit out the 2014-15 season and would have two years of eligibility remaining starting with the 2015-16 season. You have 5 to play 4. The only caveat to this is if he has graduated from UMass Lowell. He could then transfer to RIT and take a masters program that is not offered at Lowell without sitting out a year. Examples of players doing this are Justin Agosta (UNH --> Quinnipiac).
        RIT Tigers

        Comment


        • Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Final Game at Ritter/Playoffs <<<<<

          Isn't it time for a new thread for the summer... and in anticipation of our new rink? I suggest, "Preparing for the Polisseum", or "Excited about the Polisseni center!", or "Coming soon, the Gene Polisseni Center!". It's time to start welcoming in the new era!
          Last edited by RITFan67; 06-11-2014, 12:20 PM.
          RIT TIGERS
          Atlantic Hockey Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
          Atlantic Hockey Tournament Champions/NCAA Tournament 2010, 2015, 2016
          Frozen Four 2010
          The Gene Polisseni Center @ RIT

          Comment


          • Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Final Game at Ritter/Playoffs <<<<<

            I saw just go with this one till it closes or the regular season starts, but if you have to have a catchy title go for it, just use the arrows, luckily we are still the only ones to figure that out...
            Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

            Thomas M. Naeger
            The Mule
            Rochester Institute of Technology '03


            "Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

            "If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

            Comment


            • Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Final Game at Ritter/Playoffs <<<<<

              It does help draw attention to the thread. Now if only we can get animated gifs and catchy 8bit music to play whenever it's clicked...

              Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
              I saw just go with this one till it closes or the regular season starts, but if you have to have a catchy title go for it, just use the arrows, luckily we are still the only ones to figure that out...
              RIT Tigers

              Comment


              • Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Final Game at Ritter/Playoffs <<<<<

                Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                It does help draw attention to the thread. Now if only we can get animated gifs and catchy 8bit music to play whenever it's clicked...
                Just don't loop the music, I got the glasses at the tip of the nose look from Lerchie for doing that once...
                Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

                Thomas M. Naeger
                The Mule
                Rochester Institute of Technology '03


                "Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

                "If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

                Comment


                • Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Final Game at Ritter/Playoffs <<<<<

                  Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
                  I saw just go with this one till it closes or the regular season starts, but if you have to have a catchy title go for it, just use the arrows, luckily we are still the only ones to figure that out...
                  Ok... just started a new thread! >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Countdown to the Opening of the Gene Polisseni Center! <<<<<
                  RIT TIGERS
                  Atlantic Hockey Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                  Atlantic Hockey Tournament Champions/NCAA Tournament 2010, 2015, 2016
                  Frozen Four 2010
                  The Gene Polisseni Center @ RIT

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X