X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Final Game at Ritter/Playoffs <<<<<

Originally posted by Scott Biggar View Post
    If that is the official schedule, it looks like they went back to the league scheme (4x4, 6x2) that mar7967 described on May 7th.
    Who knows. I won't actually believe it until a school does an official release. I just figured I'd share the findings
    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

If this is true, then I get to see RIT two weekends in a row!

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post

Sat Oct 18 – vs Boston College (Brick City Homecoming, @ Blue Cross Arena)
      Fri Oct 24 - @ Air Force
      Sat Oct 25 - @ Air Force
      RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
        If this is true, then I get to see RIT two weekends in a row!
        doesn't quite work out for me though...

"Fri Jan 30 – vs Army
        Sat Jan 31 – vs Army"

The past several seasons Army and RIT took turns hosting their series, last season they met at Ritter, I was expecting and looking forward to RIT coming down to Tate this year..., looks like the AHA wants Army to come to the Polisseni...

Going to have to dump the family college gas guzzler for a Prius and head back up to Henrietta that weekend.
        Last edited by Downstate_RIT_Fan; 05-21-2014, 08:48 PM.
        RPI Engineers
        RIT Tigers
        ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Well you are technically an Army fan too. Maybe they have fan rides or extra room on the bus to bring people up? I'd suggest not wearing orange.

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
          doesn't quite work out for me though...

"Fri Jan 30 – vs Army
          Sat Jan 31 – vs Army"

The past several seasons Army and RIT took turns hosting their series, last season they met at Ritter, I was expecting and looking forward to RIT coming down to Tate this year..., looks like the AHA wants Army to come to the Polisseni...

Going to have to dump the family college gas guzzler for a Prius and head back up to Henrietta that weekend.
          RIT Tigers

Comment

It's going to be a good season!

Fri Jan 23 - @ Bentley
            Sat Jan 24 - @Shake Shack in Cambridge
            Sat Jan 24 - @ Bentley

Fri Feb 13 - @ Holy Cross
            Sat Feb 14 - @Mohegan Sun
            Sat Feb 14 - @ Holy Cross
            RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by erickuzniar View Post
              Sounds about right.........Peter Constantine....97-99.....sublimated jerseys with the green eyes....I have a game worn, #42 brown one from that era. Was worn by Pete Bournazakis (how did he fit in that jersey...no idea) and an orange one without numbers from that same time period.
              The last I heard about Peter was that he was in trouble with the law. He got into an altercation outside a bar where I believe he was the bouncer and hit a guy hard enough that despite the man's ability to walk away, he died shortly after from a brain injury. This was around 10 years ago and a Google search didn't reveal anything, so this is all from memory.

Comment

Originally posted by mdumont View Post
                Been a while since the last weekend at the Ritter, but I finally went through my photos from the three games that weekend. There's a few galleries of photos at http://photos.michaeldumont.com/Hockey for anyone who is interested.
                These are really great and I appreciate you capturing that evening for prosperity!

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                  Who knows. I won't actually believe it until a school does an official release. I just figured I'd share the findings
                  I like 4x and 2x a lot better than 3x. This upcoming season will see only one long trip for a single game (Yale) and I don't mind that one since I have always wanted to do a game from the Whale. Nick Phelan and I checked out a Yale practice there last season when we were down to broadcast RIT at Sacred Heart in Milford. It's a great and unique rink.

That area is a nice little hotbed for college hockey with Yale, Quinnipiac and Sacred Heart all within 10 miles of each other. UConn is going to play at Bridgeport (20 miles away) and for nonconference games and Hartford (40 miles) for Hockey East contests.

It could have been even better. Fairfield, which dropped hockey prior to RIT joining the league, is about 20 miles away from New Haven. Iona, another casualty, its about 50 miles away.

Comment

Just figured I would throw it out there that Anthony Hamburg walked at graduation yesterday. So he may be gone too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lerch View Post
                      These are really great and I appreciate you capturing that evening for prosperity!
                      If you're looking for prosperity from that evening, your pockets will be empty.

Comment

Originally posted by kwh7433 View Post
                        Just figured I would throw it out there that Anthony Hamburg walked at graduation yesterday. So he may be gone too.
                        From the WWW:

Working towards a degree in Business Management from the Rochester Institution of Technology. I plan to graduate in 2014. After graduation I expect to work towards an MBA from the Rochester Institution of Technology.

RIT ever have a post-grad play on the hockey team?
                        RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                          From the WWW:

Working towards a degree in Business Management from the Rochester Institution of Technology. I plan to graduate in 2014. After graduation I expect to work towards an MBA from the Rochester Institution of Technology.

RIT might offer a combined degree, I feel like a couple of the 2012 guys were graduating with or were almost finished with an MBA.

HOWEVER Hamburg is definitely gone for next year, he posted on Instagram at the beginning of April that he would be graduating and had signed with a team in Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                            Many times, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
                              Many times, actually.
                              We just don't notice because eligibility-wise we still call 'em seniors. =)

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                                We just don't notice because eligibility-wise we still call 'em seniors. =)

Powers &8^]
                                Bingo.

Comment

Working...
                                X