Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota hosts Penn State: 2/28 & 3/1

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Yeah, I guess PSU did only lose to BC by one, so who knows? Gophers don't have much to play for at this point anyway.
    Right, and what Rodman said....

I hate to even say this, but good luck this weekend. As usual I am too nervous to read your threads so I stayed away despite the page count begging me to come partake. I'll definitely be flipping channels tonight checking in on you guys.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

The Gophers don't have much to play for?

They need to win all 6 of these games and then win the B1G tournament, get a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament and win that.

They have a lot to play for!
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Gopher Wes preparing for this series:
        http://www.standeyo.com/NEWS/08_Eart...andbagging.jpg
        Hey! I thought only Gopher fans were allowed to troll in other teams' series threads? What is going on????

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Ohio State thinks the same thing, and they are still waiting.
          Look at the difference in facilities. Penn State will pass Ohio State in no time IMO.
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
            Look at the difference in facilities. Penn State will pass Ohio State in no time IMO.
            Because a nice arena = success. Uh huh. tUMD is having a great season; and SCSU really stinks this year.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Because a nice arena = success. Uh huh. tUMD is having a great season; and SCSU really stinks this year.
              Well, it certainly doesn't hurt. And we were talking about surpassing OSU, so the bar isn't extraordinarily high
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Yup. Look at the stands instead. I'm sure OSU is really packing them in.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                  Yup. Look at the stands instead. I'm sure OSU is really packing them in.
                  Like sardines.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You trying to say the HBNHC isn't a nice arena?
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

You trying to say the HBNHC isn't a nice arena?
                      It looks like something that currently belongs in the Ukraine.

Too soon?
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

It looks like something that currently belongs in the Ukraine.

Too soon?
                        Just for that we're naming something else after Herb Brooks.
                        Originally posted by SJHovey
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Gophers don't have much to play for at this point anyway.
                          You're not very bright.

Comment

Please don't let this turn out like our first game against BC...up 1-0 early only to lose 8-2. Eerily similar.

Comment

MN sweeps. we get more goals than we get points this weekend. With ease.
                              So far, so good.

Comment

Nice game by MN tonight. The best part was seeing some of the older guys and the top line really step up. This is the time for that.
                                Condon was flying tonight. That shorty gave me flashbacks to the West Regional Final against UND at Xcel.

I continue to say, the Kings got an absolute steal with Fasching in the 4th round.

Comment

Working...
                                X