Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell @ Vermont, 2/28 and 3/1: Let the games commence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat lover
    replied
    Re: Lowell @ Vermont, 2/28 and 3/1: Let the games commence!

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    Highlights from the UVM site.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jcnYwOm-FU

Huge save by Hellebuyck at the 1:20 mark. McCarthy will be seeing that open net in his sleep.
    You had to figure this series was going to come down to the last shift.

Sad so many of those people that came to games 1&2 didnt want to see how this great series ended.

Good luck UML and if you see them in the finals please beat UNH.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

Highlights from the UVM site.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jcnYwOm-FU

Huge save by Hellebuyck at the 1:20 mark. McCarthy will be seeing that open net in his sleep.

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied

What a great series. Edge of your seat all three games.

At least UVM won the student sled race in the first intermission today. Anyone know if the winners would be looking to unload their free HE Championship tickets?

Leave a comment:

• Pesky McGrath
    replied

Great last three shifts by Colantone ,Arnold, McGrath. Much needed energy lift in those last 7 minutes.
    Maybe we will meet again before the year is out but Lowell needs to get ready for next weekend, repeat HE champs has a nice ring !
    Last edited by Pesky McGrath; 03-16-2014, 07:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CleggyofUML
    replied
    Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    I'd really like to see another UVM-UML matchup down the road... the series has gone Lowell, UVM, Lowell, UVM, Lowell ....TBD I like our odds.
    Well hopefully we get one. I really hope NoDak beat CC so that the Nacho league can have them win and not completely unbalance the numbers and give you guys a better chance.

Leave a comment:

• midge843
    replied

I'd really like to see another UVM-UML matchup down the road... the series has gone Lowell, UVM, Lowell, UVM, Lowell ....TBD I like our odds.
    Lowell goalie stole this one. He was excellent. We'll have to see how the PWR rankings play out now.

Leave a comment:

• HawkUnderground
    replied
    I'm not sure lowell is going to want to see UVM for a long while.
    What a great weekend of hockey. Your team played amazingly well and I was definitely more nervous than I wanted to be.
    They talk about ND not being an 8 seed well I'm not sure UVM was a 7.
    Matched up very well with us and I'm just glad to be moving on.
    UVM definitely should be proud of that performance. A favorable bounce one way or the other was all that was needed to change this whole weekend.

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
    I really hope you guys do play in a couple weekends but I'm not sure I want to see you again. On the one hand, we know we can beat you while on the other, we know you play us incredibly tough.

G'luck.

Leave a comment:

• Go-UML
    replied

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
    Congrats Lowell. While I think we can be proud of our effort, you guys were a little too tough. Will have to wait it out to see if our season continues.
    Thanks UCT. I'd definitely say you can be proud of the effort. If any UML fan says they weren't nervous, they're lying or they didn't watch the games. I said I was nervous before the start of the game on Friday night based on what I saw the last weekend of the season.

I really hope you guys do play in a couple weekends but I'm not sure I want to see you again. On the one hand, we know we can beat you while on the other, we know you play us incredibly tough.

G'luck.

Leave a comment:

• UVM Cat in Texas
    replied

Congrats Lowell. While I think we can be proud of our effort, you guys were a little too tough. Will have to wait it out to see if our season continues.

Leave a comment:

• UVM Cat in Texas
    replied
    Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
    2nd goal was on a UML pp. It was a ****ty and disfunctional pp but we were still a man up.
    Oh okay, didn't realize that. That makes me feel a little better.....

Leave a comment:

• UVM Cat in Texas
    replied

Cats get one back on a deflected PP goal. Will make the 3rd period a lot more interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Go-UML
    replied
    Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
    This is shaping up as the easy win y'all were hoping for, with UVM giving up 2 shorties. C'mon Cats!
    2nd goal was on a UML pp. It was a ****ty and disfunctional pp but we were still a man up.

Leave a comment:

• UVM Cat in Texas
    replied

This is shaping up as the easy win y'all were hoping for, with UVM giving up 2 shorties. C'mon Cats!

Leave a comment:

• CleggyofUML
    replied
    Originally posted by Kdaddy1968 View Post
    I wish we had road gold/yellow instead of green. I like the home whites..
    As long as the gold isn't ND gold helmet gold I'd think that it would be good

Leave a comment:

Working...
X