• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeWantMore
    replied
    Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
    Charter does carry the NHL Network, its part of the new extended sports package which costs an extra 5.00 a month. Glad to hear they picked it up for friday, they did the same last year as well.
    Awesome! I take back half the bad things I've said about them.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    If you get the Charter Sports pack, you should get both games.
    All UND home games are televised on one of the FCS channels, and Friday's game is on NHL Network as well.
    You've become far to Badger-like since you moved to that stinkhole.

Sioux Sweep.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Charter does carry the NHL Network, its part of the new extended sports package which costs an extra 5.00 a month. Glad to hear they picked it up for friday, they did the same last year as well.
    If you get the Charter Sports pack, you should get both games.
    All UND home games are televised on one of the FCS channels, and Friday's game is on NHL Network as well.

Leave a comment:

• MadCityRich
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    That rodenator thingy looks pretty sweet. Eliminates gophers and badgers. It's almost too good to be true.

Sioux Sweep
    Yeah, I didn't proof read the website and one of my Badger posters brought the Badger thing to my attention. It's still pretty cool, though! My brother lives in Northern WI and has a small chipmunk problem. I might split the cost with him............
    Last edited by MadCityRich; 12-07-2009, 02:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• uwbadgers14
    replied

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
    Charter is run by the minions of Satan, so I'm not hopeful. On the other hand, I know of a website that streams NHL net illegally 24/7, not sure if it's within the rules to post it here.

Leave a comment:

• WeWantMore
    replied

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Actually:
    the NHL Network has the game on Friday night @7:30. I know DISH & DirecTv have the NHL Network, but I'm not sure about Charter Cable (horrible company) or the new AT&T U-verse.

IIRC, the UND TV guys are pretty good. It better be in HD, or hasn't that reached that part of the country yet?
    Charter is run by the minions of Satan, so I'm not hopeful. On the other hand, I know of a website that streams NHL net illegally 24/7, not sure if it's within the rules to post it here.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Actually:
    the NHL Network has the game on Friday night @7:30. I know DISH & DirecTv have the NHL Network, but I'm not sure about Charter Cable (horrible company) or the new AT&T U-verse.

IIRC, the UND TV guys are pretty good. It better be in HD, or hasn't that reached that part of the country yet?
    That rodenator thingy looks pretty sweet. Eliminates gophers and badgers. It's almost too good to be true.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• MadCityRich
    replied

There will be no TV for wisconsin fans this weekend. Pathetic isn't it. And as of right now, no tv for the Showdown either... no excuse for it but it is what it is when you ahve Mr Alvarez running the show.
    Actually:

Leave a comment:

• uwbadgers14
    replied

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    A logical, unemotional posting? Nice job.

My concern is that UW just crushed an awful Tech team and the sue played in some tight high speed/high intensity games with UMD. Hopefully UW will be able to ramp up their play Friday and get back to the pace of someone like the sue.
    I'm sure they will have some spirited practices this week, anyone know if we get Murray back this week?? although we seemed to do ok without him anyway

Leave a comment:

• uwbadgers14
    replied

Originally posted by TUSCHWI View Post
    I can't wait. I'm still hoping a local station picks up the FSSN broadcast. I'm going:

5-1 UW on Friday, Sioux bounce back and win 3-2 Saturday. Also a number of fighting majors
    There will be no TV for wisconsin fans this weekend. Pathetic isn't it. And as of right now, no tv for the Showdown either... no excuse for it but it is what it is when you ahve Mr Alvarez running the show.

Leave a comment:

• uwbadgers14
    replied

This stats breakdown shows how close these two teams actually are. Its hard to believe UND is ranked #3 while wisconsin is at 11, by looking at the numbers they should be right by each other in the polls. I know polls don't matter but its interesting that these teams are pretty much the same through 16 gms and have played a pretty similar schedule and UND is #3 and UW is #11 I think UND is a little overrated at this point and Wisconsin is a little underrated, but i'm ok with that. This should be a great series...

Wisconsin
    Rcd 10-5-1 WCHA - 7-4-1
    GF - 66 GA - 32 (+34)
    G/GM - 4.12 - WCHA - 3.92
    GA/GM - 2.00 - WCHA - 2.00
    PP - 21.3, WCHA - 20.5
    PK - 87.7, WCHA - 88.3
    Team GAA - 1.99
    Team sv% - .912
    PIM/G 7.6/18.0
    Top 3 Scorers
    B. Smith (D) 7-14-24
    Stepan (F) 5-15-20
    Geoffrion (F) 12-3-15
    4+ Goals a game - 10

North Dakota
    RCD 9-5-2 WCHA 6-5-1
    GF -52 GA - 32 (+20)
    G/GM 3.25 - WCHA - 2.92
    GA/GM - 2.00 - WCHA - 1.83
    PP - 22.8 WCHA - 22.1
    PK - 88.2 WCHA - 87.3
    Team GAA - 1.98 (B . Ids 1.97)
    Team Sv % - .916 (B Ids .919)
    PIM/G - 7.6/18.3
    Top 3 Scorers
    Kristo 5-9-14
    Trupp 4-10-14
    Vandevelde 4-9-13
    4+ Goal Games - 10
    Last edited by uwbadgers14; 12-07-2009, 02:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

I'm good for 1 or 2 decent posts a month.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    And can Minnesota ramp up their play to keep pace with Tech after they played Wisconsin?

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

My concern is that UW just crushed an awful Tech team and the sue played in some tight high speed/high intensity games with UMD. Hopefully UW will be able to ramp up their play Friday and get back to the pace of someone like the sue.
    By close he meant the Sioux crush the popcorn boxes.

Sioux Sweep. Win by at least six goals both nights.

Leave a comment:

• TUSCHWI
    replied

Originally posted by lord k View Post
    Wisco scoring goals has me concerned. They are always a defense 1st, 2nd and 3rd. kinda team. If they can score a few goals that is like a bonus for them. This year they are lighting it up!

It's going to be intense at the Ralph this weekend.
    I can't wait. I'm still hoping a local station picks up the FSSN broadcast. I'm going:

5-1 UW on Friday, Sioux bounce back and win 3-2 Saturday. Also a number of fighting majors

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

And can Minnesota ramp up their play to keep pace with Tech after they played Wisconsin?

I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X