X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VarsityWisconsin
    replied
    Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Mike Eaves has some good words for UND. I'm glad the series is on TV in Wisconsin because there's going to be some great hockey this weekend.

QUESTION #1: Coach, with this North Dakota series, it seems like there's always, you know, a lot of physicality to it, a lot of energy. What is it that really makes this, you know, just a little bit different than, you know, your run of the mill series, I guess?

Mike Eaves: Well, the first thing that comes to mind is the fact that is just the way that North Dakota plays. They're a team that wants to play physical, take time and space away. They play on a small sheet of ice. They have big guys that can skate, so ever since coming back here, I mean, starting with Dean Blais, that's the way they played when he coached and it's carried on through this coaching staff right now. And you know, when you play successful hockey, those are the type of things you do, and they've been a very solid program for a long time. It's a proven formula, they play to that, and we'll go up there and, you know, we ask our kids to play the same way for basic reasons, because we know that the formula calls for that if you want to be a good hockey team.

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    You've resorted to baseless accusations towards ducks now? That's just silly. You'll be lucky if you aren't sued for libel by the AFLAC Duck.

Sioux Sweep
    A small therapod dinosaur flying and quacking it's way across the wetlands of ND, blown to bits by a shotgun blast. In an instant, Dirty's love interest is no more! The world weeps..........

Bucky splits this weekend with the bird lovers!

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
    Dirty, Ah! so it is your inability to read that kept you ignorant of the case when everyone else in this country read about it daily. At least our sickos go after fellow mammals, unlike the North Dakotans who prefer waterfowl. It must be the similarity in brain sizes that endear ND'ers to such creatures.....not to mention, at least in your case....the better fit.

Can we move on from this nonsense???
    You've resorted to baseless accusations towards ducks now? That's just silly. You'll be lucky if you aren't sued for libel by the AFLAC Duck.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• badgerhawk
    replied

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    This is just what they do. I find it entertaining at times although I wish we could come up with a new sicko so they'd get some new material.

Seriously Dirty, you're actually pretty funny, but the deer fukking and paint thinner jabs have long ago ceased to be funny.

This is a few years old, but check it out and fire away...

http://www.realpolice.net/forums/pol...-sex-cows.html

I remember this being reported when it happened so I'm sure that you can find more info on it.

Any wet hole will do...
    Who said you can't have your milk and **** it too.

Leave a comment:

• badgerhawk
    replied

So we are to take it that you are some sort of expert on the case? Any particular reason? Were you Dahmer's assistant or something? Deer began to bore you? You're just a complete sick freak like 99.7% of Wisconsin residents?

Sioux Sweep
    This number is skewed by the 5% + or -, of illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, and Minnesota rejects.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

This is just what they do. I find it entertaining at times although I wish we could come up with a new sicko so they'd get some new material.

Seriously Dirty, you're actually pretty funny, but the deer fukking and paint thinner jabs have long ago ceased to be funny.

This is a few years old, but check it out and fire away...

http://www.realpolice.net/forums/pol...-sex-cows.html

I remember this being reported when it happened so I'm sure that you can find more info on it.

Any wet hole will do...

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

So we are to take it that you are some sort of expert on the case? Any particular reason? Were you Dahmer's assistant or something? Deer began to bore you? You're just a complete sick freak like 99.7% of Wisconsin residents?

Sioux Sweep
    Dirty, Ah! so it is your inability to read that kept you ignorant of the case when everyone else in this country read about it daily. At least our sickos go after fellow mammals, unlike the North Dakotans who prefer waterfowl. It must be the similarity in brain sizes that endear ND'ers to such creatures.....not to mention, at least in your case....the better fit.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Dirty, your lack of knowledge about the case suggests you were out of the country for the whole mess, or that you struggle with reading comprehension. I do hope for your sake, that it was a topless beach area in the south of France.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

So he was normal until he moved to Wisconsin. Being surrounded by life long cheeseheads made him go nuts. I can't really blame him.

Sioux Sweep
    Dirty, your lack of knowledge about the case suggests you were out of the country for the whole mess, or that you struggle with reading comprehension. I do hope for your sake, that it was a topless beach area in the south of France.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

He spent most of his youth in Ohio. Your cranial capacity can barely reach 350 cc like the rest of your North Dakota brethren if you think that you can lay cannabalism by association upon Badger fans.
    So he was normal until he moved to Wisconsin. Being surrounded by life long cheeseheads made him go nuts. I can't really blame him.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Jeffrey Dahmer's home state and residence? Wisconsin.

Coincidence? I think not.
    He spent most of his youth in Ohio. Your cranial capacity can barely reach 350 cc like the rest of your North Dakota brethren if you think that you can lay cannabalism by association upon Badger fans.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

Jeffrey Dahmer's home state and residence? Wisconsin.

Coincidence? I think not.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    You shouldn't run a microwave without putting something in it first. That's bad for it.
    Might I suggest a BADger or two?
    Too messy (at first glance)...

Anyone got any badger-sized tupperware containers?

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    You should worry about yourself and what you are going to do the next time you see a dead deer on the side of the road......
    Willy, and for you? You couldn't decide on motor oil or KY?

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Joe's graduated.

Just to be safe, keep the skunk in the popcorn box* back in Madison.

* Shamelessly stolen from other sources.
    Arguably the most ****ing evidence against North Dakota having anything to do with academics.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X