• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied
    Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    You'd be in a bad mood too if you had to host some obese and ugly skank who you don't even like this weekend. Fortunately, we're allowed to give this ugly whore the merciless she deserves.

Sioux Sweep
    Oh, so a UND alumni convention is this weekend as well?

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    I see the Baldspot of America citizens are getting extra defensive pretty early in the week.

Is this Sue's bad time of the month?
    You'd be in a bad mood too if you had to host some obese and ugly skank who you don't even like this weekend. Fortunately, we're allowed to give this ugly whore the merciless she deserves.

Sioux Sweep
    Last edited by Dirty; 12-09-2009, 03:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

From Brad's weekly Wed update.

Hakstol is hopeful that VV will play this weekend. Genoway is still the same. A few players out for Badgers:

In today's weekly meeting with the local media, UND coach Dave Hakstol said that the team is hopeful that Chris VandeVelde will return to the lineup for this weekend's series against Wisconsin.

"Vandy's going to play if he can play at a top level," Hakstol said. "He finished the game Friday night, wasn't able to go Saturday. He and Pooly (Mark Poolman, subject of this week's Brad Miller Time) are doing everything they possibly can to put him at 100 percent. I think there's a chance, a good chance he can do that. We're going to take it day by day, but there's been a lot of good progression during the first four days. We'll have to see if it continues. We're hopeful that he'll play."

Chay Genoway is still out with his concussion and there's still no timetable for a possible return.

The Wisconsin State Journal says that the Badgers also will be without a few players. Goalie Brett Bennett and forwards Jordy Murray and Sean Dolan will not make the trip, the paper says in this article. Murray is the brother of former Sioux forward Brady Murray. Expect Scott Gudmandson to start both games in net for the Badgers.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    I see the Baldspot of America citizens are getting extra defensive pretty early in the week.
    You're kind of mean to skeptic and VW, especially being that they are from your own fanbase.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

Is this Sue's bad time of the month?

Leave a comment:

• sweatpants
    replied

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    Does Bauer make velcro skates for the badgers?

Nope, only for Tyler Hirsch

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    With double runners.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
    You and your fellow NDers started this mess, and I have battled you to at least a draw.

Poor skeptic.

Leave a comment:

• willythekid
    replied

Much better! And people says Cheeseheads are all slack jawed yokels who have to wear velcro shoes because they can't even learn how to tie laces.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
    Dirty, at times you are funny, which most of us find amazing in light of your tiny Australopithecene brain case, your struggles with bipedalism, and your inability to use simple handtools. You and your fellow NDers started this mess, and I have battled you to at least a draw. I suggest we call it a day or I will have to pass on the name of the duck species from from which you extricate saliva as a preferred substitue for erotic lubricants. I'll bet your hands are smooooooth like a baby's behind!!!!

I endeavour to eschew sesquipedalian obfuscation. You attempt sesquipedalian obfuscation and merely fail.

PS - Jeffrey Dahmer was born in Wisconsin and committed his known crimes there, specifically in Milwaukee.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

You still seem to be having difficulties figuring out how to quote people. Perhaps you should work on mastering that before venturing into any battles with your fellow posters.

Sioux Sweep.

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

[QUOTE=Dirty;4509717]Silly skeptic, Cheeseheads boink deer. North Dakotans do not boink ducks. Your comparison sucks, just like Wisconsin. I really shouldn't have expected much more from you though, as much like your fellow mudeating cro magnon, Varsity Wisconsin, you can't even quote a post properly.

YOU SEEM TO BE ABLE TO DISH IT OUT BUT NOT TAKE IT.....LIKE YOUR HOCKEY TEAM. ALLOW YOUR SMALL AUSTRALOPITHECENE BRAIN TO DIGEST THIS.......

Dirty, In Wisconsin such behavior is illegal, and such sexual deviants are arrested and given the proper help. In North Dakota where such behavior is legal.........it naturally flies below the radar....that benefits you and keeps you out of the hoosegow.

For Dirty, Duck's Breath Soup is an aphrodesiac.
    Last edited by skeptic; 12-09-2009, 02:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    And people say Nodaks know proper grammar.
    I was attempting to communicate on your level so you would understand. It obviously worked.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

Much better! And people says Cheeseheads are all slack jawed yokels who have to wear velcro shoes because they can't even learn how to tie laces.

Sioux Sweep
    Dirty, at times you are funny, which most of us find amazing in light of your tiny Australopithecene brain case, your struggles with bipedalism, and your inability to use simple handtools. You and your fellow NDers started this mess, and I have battled you to at least a draw. I suggest we call it a day or I will have to pass on the name of the duck species from from which you extricate saliva as a preferred substitue for erotic lubricants. I'll bet your hands are smooooooth like a baby's behind!!!!

Dirty= The ultimate fan of Duck's Breath Soup

Leave a comment:

• VarsityWisconsin
    replied

Sioux Sweep
    And people say Nodaks know proper grammar.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X