• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty
    replied
    Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
    Just don't let Dirty hold it or your high-pitched caterwauling will sound like a feral cat succumbing to an industrial strength vacuum cleaner.
    That will never be a concern, Ty. That's just a thought no one wants.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    It must be a slow hockey week.
    Better than a slow hockey mind.

Leave a comment:

• VarsityWisconsin
    replied

It must be a slow hockey week.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
    Just don't let Dirty hold it or your high-pitched caterwauling will sound like a feral cat succumbing to an industrial strength vacuum cleaner.
    You should put together a complilation of the best smack talk you ever heard out on the ice.

Leave a comment:

• Jockstock
    replied

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    I'd hold my own.

Leave a comment:

• MadCityRich
    replied

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    The direction this thread took in the last two days is exactly why I hate you all.
    I tried to change direction with player names...didn't work.

Out.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Snap.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    and we hate you too.
    Who's we? You and all the posters you sign neg rep as?

Leave a comment:

• Stauber1
    replied

if hippies like you would learn to support the troops instead of spitting on them when they come home, maybe we would have won Vietnam. Same thing in Afghanistan. Instead we got morons like you saying the Taliban can be our friends.
    Yes. The incredible militaristic blunders that doomed Vietnam and have so far plagued Afghanistan are the result of people who are vocal about saying that they don't want to see our kids get killed, so let's bring them home

I'm not making any sort of statement on the justifiability, necessity, or overall validity of either war. But your above comment just wreaks of ignorance.

Now if you want to argue with those individuals calling for the troops to come home on the grounds that if they aren't over there, our kids will be dying here, that at least has some reason behind it. But the way you talk makes you sound like a blind sheep susceptible to any sort of ramped up partisan rhetoric coming from "your side."

Leave a comment:

• Driftryder
    replied

This game on the NHL network or Fox tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Sloe Gin
    replied

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    The direction this thread took in the last two days is exactly why I hate you all.
    and we hate you too.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

DOTA inspires politics in the D1 thread?

Apocalyptic?

Leave a comment:

• drewski192
    replied

if hippies like you would learn to support the troops instead of spitting on them when they come home, maybe we would have won Vietnam. Same thing in Afghanistan. Instead we got morons like you saying the Taliban can be our friends.

Thanks Glen Beck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

And had we pressed our advantage at Tora Bora when we had the chance, the war in Afghanistan could be drastically different. While I don't support a liberal point of view that wants to be friends with everyone, I would say that plenty of conservative bureaucrats have screwed this up as much as anyone.

You fight to win the war. They blinked at the wrong time and so on goes the battle.

Blame hippies or whoever you want, but conservatives controlled everything when this mess was created and I've seen nothing but support for the troops going back to the first Gulf War. Almost over the top support, although if anyone deserves anything over the top, it would be our troops.

Would have been cool if the Republican congress and president had felt that way about body armor and vehicle armor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X