Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
    haha yeah i'm guessing that was the unsportsmanlike conduct call... Goon, something out of slapshot
    The Badger jumped off the bench right in front of Blood. It was a ridiculous penalty.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      The Badger jumped off the bench right in front of Blood. It was a ridiculous penalty.
      that's because they are a bunch of cheaters.
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Blood = Finley = Goon
        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dirty;4521900]Who the hell is Gertrude? Your grandma? Why are you loving your grandma? Is this another Wisconsin thing? Gross.

Why your girlie friend of course!

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
            Blood = Finley = Goon
            Maybe Blood should write a letter of apology to the Badger he steamrolled so Becky fans don't whine endlessly about it.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Maybe Blood should write a letter of apology to the Badger he steamrolled so Becky fans don't whine endlessly about it.
              Kind of like Sue fans whining about SCSU taking out Genoway?

Comment

Kind of like Sue fans whining about SCSU taking out Genoway?
                No, nothing like that. You aren't very bright, are you?
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

1) A smart play to draw the penalty.

2) 98.7% of penalties are ridiculous, at least by the fans of the penalized team.
                  If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

No, nothing like that. You aren't very bright, are you?
                    Ah ok. I see. It is not ok for UW fans to whine about goon play, but if one of UND's players gets hurt as a result of it, then it's justified. Got it.

Comment

Ah ok. I see. It is not ok for UW fans to whine about goon play, but if one of UND's players gets hurt as a result of it, then it's justified. Got it.
                      It's a goon play when a mascot doesn't know his place? You really aren't very bright. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to eat paste?
                      Last edited by Dirty; 12-16-2009, 10:17 PM.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

It's a goon play when guys collide? You really aren't very bright. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to eat paste?
                        If the guys name was Goon, yes.
                        If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Let me get this straight. You're comparing the following two plays:

1. Blood scores a goal, and then while he is on his way to tap Eidsness on the pads after the goal, a UW player comes off the bench and the two collide. Blood is penalized.

2. Marvin chasing Genoway for 200ft, lining him up behind the goal, and then slamming his head into the boards with his stick/elbow. Genoway is given a concussion, and Marvin is given a CFB major and then an extra game suspension.

I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

You've been registered on these boards for a year now and you are just now figuring this out?

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                              When I worked at the bike shop in GF we once sent a new employee punk (he was only 16 or 17 years old) to the hardware store to ask for elbow grease. He came back and said that the hardware employee told him that elbow grease is something that you make, not buy. We all busted out laughing, but he still didn't understand. Hilarious.
                              When I worked in restaurants, we always sent the new guy to go get the squeegee sharpener (saying that after a while, the squeegee's edge would become rough, and you'd have to hone it down a little so it would move water).

Best part was, that since everyone was in on the joke, the dishwashers would say the busboys must have it and send him to the busboys, who would send him to the servers, who would send him to the cooks, who would send him to the manager, who would send him to the maintenance guy, who would send them back to the dishwashers.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                When I worked in restaurants, we always sent the new guy to go get the squeegee sharpener (saying that after a while, the squeegee's edge would become rough, and you'd have to hone it down a little so it would move water).

Best part was, that since everyone was in on the joke, the dishwashers would say the busboys must have it and send him to the busboys, who would send him to the servers, who would send him to the cooks, who would send him to the manager, who would send him to the maintenance guy, who would send them back to the dishwashers.
                                We would tell new people they had a call on the extension that sends you over the PA.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X