X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    The DOTA. It's a killer.
    According to that, it's not just a DOTA.
    It's a TOTA!!!!!!

Chambers from DU wouldn't like that though. DU is a TOTA as well.
    How is that possible to have two TOTA in one season? And what will happen when they face off?
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      And what will happen when they face off?
      The earth would collapse in on itself creating a black hole and devouring the entire solar system. The only thing to escape destruction is the ego of Goofer nation, which clogs the black hole, preventing the destruction of the rest of the galaxy.
      Five Reasons to Love Wisconsin Hockey:
      1. "Varsity"
      2. "SIEVE!"
      3. "Five Goal Free for All"
      4. Phil and Mrs. Phil
      5. "'Midget' Hockey"

Comment

Originally posted by ansinator View Post
        The earth would collapse in on itself creating a black hole and devouring the entire solar system. The only thing to escape destruction is the ego of Goofer nation, which clogs the black hole, preventing the destruction of the rest of the galaxy.
        Your welcome?

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
          Your welcome?
          Who's welcome?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I usually try to stay away from the name-calling, except for the gophers, in which case name-calling is just being honest. But I have to wonder: how do these red and white people deal with being a rodent and ugly both. Gophs are rodents, but they can at least lay claim to being a little cute, with that big, toothy grin. Badgers, though, get the double whammy. If I were both rodent and that ugly, I have to ask the Hamlet question. You can have the top rated offense, the top rated defense, all kinds of top draft picks, and sweep the weekend series. But knowing you will wake up tomorrow still that ugly and living in a hole . . . I don't know. Kinda makes you have tender feelings for them.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              I usually try to stay away from the name-calling, except for the gophers, in which case name-calling is just being honest. But I have to wonder: how do these red and white people deal with being a rodent and ugly both. Gophs are rodents, but they can at least lay claim to being a little cute, with that big, toothy grin. Badgers, though, get the double whammy. If I were both rodent and that ugly, I have to ask the Hamlet question. You can have the top rated offense, the top rated defense, all kinds of top draft picks, and sweep the weekend series. But knowing you will wake up tomorrow still that ugly and living in a hole . . . I don't know. Kinda makes you have tender feelings for them.
              Is that kind of like being both hostile AND abusive?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ay-yi-yi-yi! Jesus Hates Wiconsin!
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                  Ay-yi-yi-yi! Jesus Hates Wiconsin!
                  He's entitled to his opinion, but his dad hates North Dakota.
                  Five Reasons to Love Wisconsin Hockey:
                  1. "Varsity"
                  2. "SIEVE!"
                  3. "Five Goal Free for All"
                  4. Phil and Mrs. Phil
                  5. "'Midget' Hockey"

Comment

Originally posted by ansinator View Post
                    He's entitled to his opinion, but his dad hates North Dakota.
                    Good lord, how many dives has ND taken tonight and gotten penalties out of them. And everyone thought earl dove alot... Looked like they fell down everytime they turned on the AC.

Comment

PP in overtime????? Smith didn't even touch him, they clanked sticks and Smith gets 2. Good lord. Refs are giving this game to Sioux.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottyp View Post
                        PP in overtime????? Smith didn't even touch him, they clanked sticks and Smith gets 2. Good lord. Refs are giving this game to Sioux.
                        WOW. hang out in the clouds much? the penalty in overtime was SO obvious it isn't even funny.

Comment

Really? Go back and watch it again. I did 3 or 4 times. Smith swung his stick at the puck, and it hit the ND players stick. The ND player was off balance and fell forward. Smith's stick never touched him. And since he had the puck, he can be checked.

Comment

Really? Go back and watch it again. I did 3 or 4 times. Smith swung his stick at the puck, and it hit the ND players stick. The ND player was off balance and fell forward. Smith's stick never touched him. And since he had the puck, he can be checked.
                            Swinging a stick at a guy is checking him? It was a penalty, but I wouldn't call it in OT, not after the stuff they let go in the last 5 minutes of the third.

Comment

Careful with these comments. We don't want the UW fans to be lumped in with UAA and UND fans for whining about the refs.
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Absolutely terrible first period. How they managed to be only down 2-0 is a minor miracle. The offense sucked, the defense sucked and the goaltending sucked.

Speaking of crappy penalties, let's talk about a penalty that wasn't called. VandeVelde is tripped behind the net, Wisconsin gets the puck, goes down and scores the first goal of the game. Then Blood gets a penalty because a Wisconsin player steps off the bench in front of him when he's going to celebrate his goal.

The refs blew tonight, but what do you expect from Todd Anderson?
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X