UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Good to see that Dirty managed to catch a couple of "lower IQ" Wisco fans with his fishing.

Nicely done, sir. Although I don't think it was very hard for you. They almost made it too easy for you.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      Good to see that Dirty managed to catch a couple of "lower IQ" Wisco fans with his fishing.

Nicely done, sir. Although I don't think it was very hard for you. They almost made it too easy for you.
      They may even be easy for SIM.
      If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Yeah, are they talking about roping in VW and/or uw14?
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

It's like beating Christopher Reeves in a swimming contest. Sure you win, but outside of drowning of Reeves, have you really accomplished much?

Sioux Sweep
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
            I was at the Saturday game, and yes, Brendan Smith has been an animal although he did nearly cough one up again. He will have to be more careful against the Sioux. It was hard to take a lot away from the weekend since Tech was so severly understaffed. Bucky's goaltending is still a concern for me along with the little mistakes that matter in games against good teams. We were certainly burned at Michigan.
            Now does the goaltending concern you exactly?? I think at the start of the season you would have settled for the numbers these guys are putting up. we are ranked with the top teams in the country as far as combined and individual goalie statistics and we all knew that with the D core we have, these goalies only need to be good, not great for most of the year. Had we had "GREAT" goaltending so far this year i think you are looking at 1 or maybe 2 less losses, its not like they have been costing us boat loads of games. I guess i'm just confused about what more you could want from these two goalies.
            The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              It's like beating Christopher Reeve in a swimming contest. Sure you win, but outside of drowning of Reeve, have you really accomplished much?

Sioux Sweep
              Hard to drown someone who has been dead for five years.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                1. He's been re-animated and walks uses a Hoverround to scuttle among us.
                2. It was an analogy. Go back to worrying about getting swept by the Nerd Brigade and leave this thread to us and the animal rapists.
                3. Sioux Sweep
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  1. He's been re-animated and walks uses a Hoverround to scuttle among us.
                  2. It was an analogy. Go back to worrying about getting swept by the Nerd Brigade and leave this thread to us and the animal rapists.
                  3. Sioux Sweep
                  “Excuse me, do you need assistance?”

“Are you alright down there?”

“Bear…bear…bear*****er!! Do you need assistance?!”

Comment

“Excuse me, do you need assistance?”

“Are you alright down there?”

“Bear…bear…bear*****er!! Do you need assistance?!”
                    Meow.
                    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Is Saturday's game on Direct TV? I have the sports pack and heard mention of the game on FCS, but I don't see if listed anywhere for Saturday. Friday's game shows the NHL Network and channel 617.

Comment

Dirty is impervious to facts.
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Badgers1 View Post
                          Is Saturday's game on Direct TV? I have the sports pack and heard mention of the game on FCS, but I don't see if listed anywhere for Saturday. Friday's game shows the NHL Network and channel 617.
                          I have it listed as the same FCSC Friday and Saturday along with NHL on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Badgers1 View Post
                            All University of North Dakota home hockey games are live on Fox College Sports.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...t-North-Dakota
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              All University of North Dakota home hockey games are live on Fox College Sports.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...t-North-Dakota
                              With that TV contract, NoDak is the Notre Dame (football team) of college hockey; except Sue wins once in a while.
                              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                Dirty is impervious to facts.
                                Facts are just things that get in the way of the truth.

Sioux Sweep
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X