Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by sweatpants View Post
    Take out VW and its pretty even. Where's siouxinminny to even thngs out?
    It would be even if it weren't for the fact that it's not...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Some day there will be a series between these two schools that matches the one in Madison in January '01--two sudden-death heartbreakers, both ending on carbon copy goals by the same guy. Great atmosphere. It would be nice to see the Sioux return the favor this week.
      David(?) Hukalo scored those two game winners. Those were two great games where the Sioux outshot us, but we did a better job of scoring.

Shots that don't go in, don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        David(?) Hukalo scored those two game winners. Those were two great games where the Sioux outshot us, but we did a better job of scoring.

Has to rate up there with the best weekend series I've ever seen, even though the wrong team won twice.
        I think even Blais and Sauer knew they were going to see a special weekend when the teams were warming up on Fri night. The crowd was pumped.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          It would be even if it weren't for the fact that it's not...

You can have your moral posting victories... We'll call it even after we pick up 4 points at the Ralph this weekend.
          Originally posted by solovsfett
          To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
          You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            As the Sioux have seen multiple times this year, sometimes shots that do go in, don't count as well. I think the Sioux had a 3 or 4 game streak going with a disallowed goal in each game.

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
            We'll call it even after we pick up 4 points at the Ralph this weekend.
            The Gophers and Badgers have definitely switched hockey roles.
            Both in their offensive styles and in their level of arrogance.
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
              As the Sioux have seen multiple times this year, sometimes shots that do go in, don't count as well. I think the Sioux had a 3 or 4 game streak going with a disallowed goal in each game.

The Gophers and Badgers have definitely switched hockey roles.
              Both in their offensive styles and in their level of arrogance.
              If they would stop trying to cheat they wouldn't disallow them.

Wait were all of those games against Denver.
              Last edited by badgerhawk; 12-09-2009, 10:53 PM.
              If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
                If they would stop trying to cheat they wouldnt disallow them.
                I don't think it's considered cheating if you score a goal well before the whistle blows, but then the ref disallows the goal because he "intended" to blow the whistle earlier. That's just the ref being a doofus.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                  I don't think it's considered cheating if you score a goal well before the whistle blows, but then the ref disallows the goal because he "intended" to blow the whistle earlier. That's just the ref being a doofus.
                  They should have told the ref they "intended" to score 2 second earlier, then see what the doofus said.
                  Last edited by badgerhawk; 12-09-2009, 10:54 PM.
                  If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
                    They should have told the ref they "intended" to score 2 second earlier, then see what the doofus said.
                    That's the point. They intended to tell them they intended to score 2 seconds earlier. They don't have to actually tell them, it's the intent that counts. They were way out ahead of the refs on their own gig, but the refs were too dim to catch on.

Comment

[QUOTE=skeptic;4509532]
                      Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                      every person from Wisconsin is bad and fat. The end.

Slo, Even the uglies in Wisconsin wanted nothing to do with you? Refused your marriage proposals, did they? Cheer up, an ND goose or duck is a better fit for NDers........and men from India.
                      I dated a girl from Wisconsin. She now weighs over 2 bills and is marrying a guy that weighs over 3 bills. I call them quarter-ton. Proof that Wisconsin people are fat is right there.

And to the FueledbyRamen fatty, I would have neg repped you with something much much worse than that. Bozo really isn't in my dictionary.

Sioux sweep. Dirty takes revenge on Almington
                      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        I endeavour to eschew sesquipedalian obfuscation. You attempt sesquipedalian obfuscation and merely fail.

PS - Jeffrey Dahmer was born in Wisconsin and committed his known crimes there, specifically in Milwaukee.
                        Sicatoka your ignorance of the paleontological fossil record will not be held against you. As to obfuscation, I suppose I could sink to the ND levels and just call Dirty a Duck Fuk-ker, but that would have been as childish as the nonsensical attacks he has leveled. As to Dahmer, you should know your history. The man spent most of his life and formative years in Ohio. Finally, as I mentioned there are no laws on the books in North Dakota that address bestiality as a crime. I think we can end this.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
                          Finally, as I mentioned there are no laws on the books in North Dakota that address bestiality as a crime. I think we can end this.
                          Because they are unnecessary as unlike the fans of the Popcorn Box Weasels, North Dakotans do not feel the urge to mount farm animals. Though with the plethora of Cheeseheads who will be coming here this weekend, perhaps we should rethink this. All the Wisconsites could come here, smoke the pole of every animal on Noah's Ark and face no repercussions.

Sioux Sweep
                          Last edited by Dirty; 12-10-2009, 10:39 AM.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
                            I think we can end this.
                            Sweet, no more posts from skeptic!

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Banging sheep, ducks & farm animals is an accepted and common behavior in North Dakota, which is precisely the reason why it's legal there. Everyone does it but then there's no record of it happening. Just ask your Daa a a a a a a a ad.

Comment

Originally posted by milzie View Post
                                Banging sheep, ducks & farm animals is an accepted and common behavior in North Dakota, which is precisely the reason why it's legal there. Everyone does it but then there's no record of it happening. Just ask your Daa a a a a a a a ad.
                                So now you're resorting to conspiracy theories and horrible puns? Badger fans are getting more pathetic by the moment. Pathetic and Wisconsin go hand-in-hand though, so I guess it works out for all of you.

Sioux Sweep
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X