Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

From Brad's weekly Wed update.

Hakstol is hopeful that VV will play this weekend. Genoway is still the same. A few players out for Badgers:

In today's weekly meeting with the local media, UND coach Dave Hakstol said that the team is hopeful that Chris VandeVelde will return to the lineup for this weekend's series against Wisconsin.

"Vandy's going to play if he can play at a top level," Hakstol said. "He finished the game Friday night, wasn't able to go Saturday. He and Pooly (Mark Poolman, subject of this week's Brad Miller Time) are doing everything they possibly can to put him at 100 percent. I think there's a chance, a good chance he can do that. We're going to take it day by day, but there's been a lot of good progression during the first four days. We'll have to see if it continues. We're hopeful that he'll play."

Chay Genoway is still out with his concussion and there's still no timetable for a possible return.

The Wisconsin State Journal says that the Badgers also will be without a few players. Goalie Brett Bennett and forwards Jordy Murray and Sean Dolan will not make the trip, the paper says in this article. Murray is the brother of former Sioux forward Brady Murray. Expect Scott Gudmandson to start both games in net for the Badgers.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      I see the Baldspot of America citizens are getting extra defensive pretty early in the week.

Is this Sue's bad time of the month?
      You'd be in a bad mood too if you had to host some obese and ugly skank who you don't even like this weekend. Fortunately, we're allowed to give this ugly whore the merciless she deserves.

Sioux Sweep
      Last edited by Dirty; 12-09-2009, 03:43 PM.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        You'd be in a bad mood too if you had to host some obese and ugly skank who you don't even like this weekend. Fortunately, we're allowed to give this ugly whore the merciless she deserves.

Sioux Sweep
        Oh, so a UND alumni convention is this weekend as well?
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Obviously Nazis are inherently bad, but I never thought of them as whores...
          Originally posted by solovsfett
          To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
          You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

You're not the best at reading comprehension, are you? I specifically said: obese and ugly skank who you don't even like. Everyone likes UND alumni.

Sioux Sweep
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Great popcorn here
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                Great popcorn here

Meh, we've covered the basics of deer raping, paint thinner, and the nazi-related history of UND. Nothing special yet.

EDIT: And I've been anonymously neg-repped for an earlier post! Yet another hallmark of the UND faithful.

"get a life, bozo"

Very crafty, this one... little advanced for Dirty, Sloe Gin, or Brianvf, so not really sure who I can thank for that gem.
                Last edited by FueledByRamen; 12-09-2009, 04:05 PM.

Comment

I'm a little conflicted on this one.

Nodaks are kind of cruel. I was born and raised there and struggled with being ridiculed until we moved away when I was 12. I have kind of a lurching, bumbling walk, a very large overhanging forehead, and small eyes. I speak in grunts much of the time. I drool sometimes. I felt inferior in school, and I'm glad my parents moved here to Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is so much better! I'm considered pretty athletic here and smart. People look up to me. I like Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    I'm a little conflicted on this one.

Nodaks are kind of cruel. I was born and raised there and struggled with being ridiculed until we moved away when I was 12. I have kind of a lurching, bumbling walk, a very large overhanging forehead, and small eyes. I speak in grunts much of the time. I drool sometimes. I felt inferior in school, and I'm glad my parents moved here to Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is so much better! I'm considered pretty athletic here and smart. People look up to me. I like Wisconsin.
                    Uh... Mr. Ventura, you held the office of governor in the the state of MINNESOTA. I'm sure your former constituents can spell it for you. In fact, I know they can.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                      Meh, we've covered the basics of deer raping, paint thinner, and the nazi-related history of UND. Nothing special yet.

EDIT: And I've been anonymously neg-repped for an earlier post! Yet another hallmark of the UND faithful.

"get a life, bozo"

Very crafty, this one... little advanced for Dirty, Sloe Gin, or Brianvf, so not really sure who I can thank for that gem.
                      I'd have used capitalization.

Sioux Sweep
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        I'd have used capitalization.

Sioux Sweep
                        It's what seperates you from the trolls.

(I almost typed that with a straight face)
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

They'd have to have mullets or ponytails for this to be true.
                          Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            Great popcorn here
                            This is better than watching Larry the Cable Guy reruns!

I'm finally done shoveling, snow throwing, etc the 20" we got on the far east side of Madison, thought I'd look over USCHO, then sit down with hot chocolate and my best friend.....NHL Center Ice.

Instead, I'm sticking by my confuser and enjoying the banter. By my count UND is owning a couple of the Badger posters and they hold an edge.
                            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Some day there will be a series between these two schools that matches the one in Madison in January '01--two sudden-death heartbreakers, both ending on carbon copy goals by the same guy. Great atmosphere. It would be nice to see the Sioux return the favor this week.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                                By my count UND is owning a couple of the Badger posters and they hold an edge.

Take out VW and its pretty even. Where's siouxinminny to even thngs out?

Comment

Working...
                                X