Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
    Slo, Even the uglies in Wisconsin wanted nothing to do with you? Refused your marriage proposals, did they? Cheer up, an ND goose or duck is a better fit for NDers........and men from India.
    Silly skeptic, Cheeseheads boink deer. North Dakotans do not boink ducks. Your comparison sucks, just like Wisconsin. I really shouldn't have expected much more from you though, as much like your fellow mudeating cro magnon, Varsity Wisconsin, you can't even quote a post properly.

Sioux Sweep
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Silly skeptic, Cheeseheads boink deer. North Dakotans do not boink ducks. Your comparison sucks, just like Wisconsin. I really shouldn't have expected much more from you though, as much like your fellow mudeating cro magnon, Varsity Wisconsin, you can't even quote a post properly.

Sioux Sweep
      Is that better?
      Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
        Is that better?
        Much better! And people says Cheeseheads are all slack jawed yokels who have to wear velcro shoes because they can't even learn how to tie laces.

Sioux Sweep
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Much better! And people says Cheeseheads are all slack jawed yokels who have to wear velcro shoes because they can't even learn how to tie laces.

Sioux Sweep
          And people say Nodaks know proper grammar.
          Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Sioux Sweep
            Dirty, at times you are funny, which most of us find amazing in light of your tiny Australopithecene brain case, your struggles with bipedalism, and your inability to use simple handtools. You and your fellow NDers started this mess, and I have battled you to at least a draw. I suggest we call it a day or I will have to pass on the name of the duck species from from which you extricate saliva as a preferred substitue for erotic lubricants. I'll bet your hands are smooooooth like a baby's behind!!!!

Dirty= The ultimate fan of Duck's Breath Soup

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
              And people say Nodaks know proper grammar.
              I was attempting to communicate on your level so you would understand. It obviously worked.

Sioux Sweep
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

[QUOTE=Dirty;4509717]Silly skeptic, Cheeseheads boink deer. North Dakotans do not boink ducks. Your comparison sucks, just like Wisconsin. I really shouldn't have expected much more from you though, as much like your fellow mudeating cro magnon, Varsity Wisconsin, you can't even quote a post properly.

YOU SEEM TO BE ABLE TO DISH IT OUT BUT NOT TAKE IT.....LIKE YOUR HOCKEY TEAM. ALLOW YOUR SMALL AUSTRALOPITHECENE BRAIN TO DIGEST THIS.......

Dirty, In Wisconsin such behavior is illegal, and such sexual deviants are arrested and given the proper help. In North Dakota where such behavior is legal.........it naturally flies below the radar....that benefits you and keeps you out of the hoosegow.

For Dirty, Duck's Breath Soup is an aphrodesiac.
                Last edited by skeptic; 12-09-2009, 02:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

You still seem to be having difficulties figuring out how to quote people. Perhaps you should work on mastering that before venturing into any battles with your fellow posters.

Sioux Sweep.
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Dirty, at times you are funny, which most of us find amazing in light of your tiny Australopithecene brain case, your struggles with bipedalism, and your inability to use simple handtools. You and your fellow NDers started this mess, and I have battled you to at least a draw. I suggest we call it a day or I will have to pass on the name of the duck species from from which you extricate saliva as a preferred substitue for erotic lubricants. I'll bet your hands are smooooooth like a baby's behind!!!!

I endeavour to eschew sesquipedalian obfuscation. You attempt sesquipedalian obfuscation and merely fail.

PS - Jeffrey Dahmer was born in Wisconsin and committed his known crimes there, specifically in Milwaukee.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Sioux Sweep
                      Does Bauer make velcro skates for the badgers?

Comment

You and your fellow NDers started this mess, and I have battled you to at least a draw.

Poor skeptic.
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                          With double runners.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post

Nope, only for Tyler Hirsch

Comment

I see the Baldspot of America citizens are getting extra defensive pretty early in the week.

Is this Sue's bad time of the month?
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                I see the Baldspot of America citizens are getting extra defensive pretty early in the week.
                                You're kind of mean to skeptic and VW, especially being that they are from your own fanbase.
                                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X