Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
    Dirty, Ah! so it is your inability to read that kept you ignorant of the case when everyone else in this country read about it daily. At least our sickos go after fellow mammals, unlike the North Dakotans who prefer waterfowl. It must be the similarity in brain sizes that endear ND'ers to such creatures.....not to mention, at least in your case....the better fit.

Can we move on from this nonsense???
    You've resorted to baseless accusations towards ducks now? That's just silly. You'll be lucky if you aren't sued for libel by the AFLAC Duck.

Sioux Sweep
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      You've resorted to baseless accusations towards ducks now? That's just silly. You'll be lucky if you aren't sued for libel by the AFLAC Duck.

Sioux Sweep
      A small therapod dinosaur flying and quacking it's way across the wetlands of ND, blown to bits by a shotgun blast. In an instant, Dirty's love interest is no more! The world weeps..........

Bucky splits this weekend with the bird lovers!

Comment

Mike Eaves has some good words for UND. I'm glad the series is on TV in Wisconsin because there's going to be some great hockey this weekend.

QUESTION #1: Coach, with this North Dakota series, it seems like there's always, you know, a lot of physicality to it, a lot of energy. What is it that really makes this, you know, just a little bit different than, you know, your run of the mill series, I guess?

Mike Eaves: Well, the first thing that comes to mind is the fact that is just the way that North Dakota plays. They're a team that wants to play physical, take time and space away. They play on a small sheet of ice. They have big guys that can skate, so ever since coming back here, I mean, starting with Dean Blais, that's the way they played when he coached and it's carried on through this coaching staff right now. And you know, when you play successful hockey, those are the type of things you do, and they've been a very solid program for a long time. It's a proven formula, they play to that, and we'll go up there and, you know, we ask our kids to play the same way for basic reasons, because we know that the formula calls for that if you want to be a good hockey team.
        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Is the game on TV for Madison Charter subscribers? Fox Sports? Ch. 87?

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
            This number is skewed by the 5% + or -, of illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, and Minnesota rejects.
            You're blaming the Badger men's hockey team for part of it, too?

Some fan you are.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
              Is the game on TV for Madison Charter subscribers? Fox Sports? Ch. 87?
              NHL Network Friday, One of the FCS channels on Saturday...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
                A small therapod dinosaur flying and quacking it's way across the wetlands of ND, blown to bits by a shotgun blast. In an instant, Dirty's love interest is no more! The world weeps..........

Bucky splits this weekend with the bird lovers!
                It's amazing to me that it took a VW post to actually talk about hockey again on this thread, despite skeptic's best efforts.

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                Mike Eaves has some good words for UND. I'm glad the series is on TV in Wisconsin because there's going to be some great hockey this weekend.
                From your quote:

QUESTION #1: Coach, with this North Dakota series, it seems like there's always, you know, a lot of physicality to it, a lot of energy. What is it that really makes this, you know, just a little bit different than, you know, your run of the mill series, I guess?
                You know, I guess? Who asked this question? Someone like a, you know, 3rd grader, I guess?
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Jeffrey Dahmer's home state and residence? Wisconsin.

Coincidence? I think not.
                  Why would anyone want to talk about hockey in a thread like this... that would just be dumb...

I'd much rather read some good hockey talk about this series, which is probably the best series in college hockey this weekend then pointless crap about Wisconsin people. just sayin
                  The Quest For 7

Comment

Kato Kaelin was from Wisconsin. Also a coincidence? Laughable.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Are there any injuries for UW currently?

For UND, two of our senior captains are out.
                      VandeVelde didn't play last Sat against UMD. Not sure on his status for this weekend.
                      Genoway has missed the last 7 games. I wouldn't expect him back at all...
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                        Are there any injuries for UW currently?

For UND, two of our senior captains are out.
                        VandeVelde didn't play last Sat against UMD. Not sure on his status for this weekend.
                        Genoway has missed the last 7 games. I wouldn't expect him back at all...
                        Jordy Murray is most likely out but thats about it and we have some forwards that can step in a play well if not better. Murray has been a little spotty this year anyway
                        The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
                          Who said you can't have your milk and **** it too.
                          You owe me one 23"HD monitor & a wireless keyboard.
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

It's amazing to me that it took a VW post to actually talk about hockey again on this thread, despite skeptic's best efforts.
                            Just trying to steer the thread in the right direction instead of thoughtless Dirty comments.

On another note, Brendan Smith is on pace to put up more points than Jamie McBain did last year. He is replacing him well, although he is not as good on the PP as Jamie was. He always seems to do well against UND, too.

http://host.madison.com/sports/colle...cc4c002e0.html
                            Last edited by VarsityWisconsin; 12-08-2009, 03:12 PM.
                            Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

I take offense to that. My comments are very thoughtful.

Sioux Sweep
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                I take offense to that. My comments are very thoughtful. Sioux Sweep
                                Boy, somebody doesn't get it. *shaking head emoticon*
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X