Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    I'm good for 1 or 2 decent posts a month.
    Yeah, but usually they have to do with cycling...

And yes, hanging 7 on Mich. St. is also impressive.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
      I'd worry about yourself and your racist mascot.
      You should worry about yourself and what you are going to do the next time you see a dead deer on the side of the road......

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        I believe the correct answer is Flickertails
        The Rodenator wouldn't work on them. They'd laugh in it's face. If it had a face.

Sioux Sweep. Biddco cries for an unknown reason.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Joe's graduated.

Just to be safe, keep the skunk in the popcorn box* back in Madison.

* Shamelessly stolen from other sources.
          Arguably the most ****ing evidence against North Dakota having anything to do with academics.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            You should worry about yourself and what you are going to do the next time you see a dead deer on the side of the road......
            Willy, and for you? You couldn't decide on motor oil or KY?

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
              You shouldn't run a microwave without putting something in it first. That's bad for it.
              Might I suggest a BADger or two?
              Too messy (at first glance)...

Anyone got any badger-sized tupperware containers?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Jeffrey Dahmer's home state and residence? Wisconsin.

Coincidence? I think not.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Jeffrey Dahmer's home state and residence? Wisconsin.

Coincidence? I think not.
                  He spent most of his youth in Ohio. Your cranial capacity can barely reach 350 cc like the rest of your North Dakota brethren if you think that you can lay cannabalism by association upon Badger fans.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
                    He spent most of his youth in Ohio. Your cranial capacity can barely reach 350 cc like the rest of your North Dakota brethren if you think that you can lay cannabalism by association upon Badger fans.
                    So he was normal until he moved to Wisconsin. Being surrounded by life long cheeseheads made him go nuts. I can't really blame him.

Sioux Sweep
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      So he was normal until he moved to Wisconsin. Being surrounded by life long cheeseheads made him go nuts. I can't really blame him.

Sioux Sweep
                      Dirty, your lack of knowledge about the case suggests you were out of the country for the whole mess, or that you struggle with reading comprehension. I do hope for your sake, that it was a topless beach area in the south of France.

Comment

Dirty, your lack of knowledge about the case suggests you were out of the country for the whole mess, or that you struggle with reading comprehension. I do hope for your sake, that it was a topless beach area in the south of France.
                        So we are to take it that you are some sort of expert on the case? Any particular reason? Were you Dahmer's assistant or something? Deer began to bore you? You're just a complete sick freak like 99.7% of Wisconsin residents?

Sioux Sweep
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So we are to take it that you are some sort of expert on the case? Any particular reason? Were you Dahmer's assistant or something? Deer began to bore you? You're just a complete sick freak like 99.7% of Wisconsin residents?

Sioux Sweep
                          Dirty, Ah! so it is your inability to read that kept you ignorant of the case when everyone else in this country read about it daily. At least our sickos go after fellow mammals, unlike the North Dakotans who prefer waterfowl. It must be the similarity in brain sizes that endear ND'ers to such creatures.....not to mention, at least in your case....the better fit.

Can we move on from this nonsense???

Comment

Can we move on from this nonsense???
                            This is just what they do. I find it entertaining at times although I wish we could come up with a new sicko so they'd get some new material.

Seriously Dirty, you're actually pretty funny, but the deer fukking and paint thinner jabs have long ago ceased to be funny.

This is a few years old, but check it out and fire away...

http://www.realpolice.net/forums/pol...-sex-cows.html

I remember this being reported when it happened so I'm sure that you can find more info on it.

Any wet hole will do...

Comment

Sioux Sweep
                              This number is skewed by the 5% + or -, of illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, and Minnesota rejects.
                              If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                This is just what they do. I find it entertaining at times although I wish we could come up with a new sicko so they'd get some new material.

Seriously Dirty, you're actually pretty funny, but the deer fukking and paint thinner jabs have long ago ceased to be funny.

This is a few years old, but check it out and fire away...

http://www.realpolice.net/forums/pol...-sex-cows.html

I remember this being reported when it happened so I'm sure that you can find more info on it.

Any wet hole will do...
                                Who said you can't have your milk and **** it too.
                                If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Working...
                                X