Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I'm already firing up the microwave. This thread is going to be a joy to watch...
    You shouldn't run a microwave without putting something in it first. That's bad for it.
    Might I suggest a BADger or two?

Originally posted by blockski View Post
    So long as you keep Joe Finely away from our Mascot, we should be fine.
    Ah, that darn mascot got what he deserved.
    An apology letter.

I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Joe should've offered to buy the Whining Weasel a neck.

Sioux Sweep
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        I am most impressed with them hanging 7 on MSU, who look to be pretty good again this year. UNH is only one game above .500 so far this year, but are turning it around as of late.

Outside of that, our common opponents:

UW split with UMN. UND got 3 points.
        UW swept UAA. UND split.
        Both UW and UND split with SCSU.
        Both UW and UND swept MTU.

Agreed, this should be a good, close series.
        A logical, unemotional posting? Nice job.

My concern is that UW just crushed an awful Tech team and the sue played in some tight high speed/high intensity games with UMD. Hopefully UW will be able to ramp up their play Friday and get back to the pace of someone like the sue.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

My concern is that UW just crushed an awful Tech team and the sue played in some tight high speed/high intensity games with UMD. Hopefully UW will be able to ramp up their play Friday and get back to the pace of someone like the sue.
          And can Minnesota ramp up their play to keep pace with Tech after they played Wisconsin?

I doubt it.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by lord k View Post
            Wisco scoring goals has me concerned. They are always a defense 1st, 2nd and 3rd. kinda team. If they can score a few goals that is like a bonus for them. This year they are lighting it up!

It's going to be intense at the Ralph this weekend.
            I can't wait. I'm still hoping a local station picks up the FSSN broadcast. I'm going:

5-1 UW on Friday, Sioux bounce back and win 3-2 Saturday. Also a number of fighting majors
            Go Badgers!

Comment

By close he meant the Sioux crush the popcorn boxes.

Sioux Sweep. Win by at least six goals both nights.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm good for 1 or 2 decent posts a month.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                And can Minnesota ramp up their play to keep pace with Tech after they played Wisconsin?
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

This stats breakdown shows how close these two teams actually are. Its hard to believe UND is ranked #3 while wisconsin is at 11, by looking at the numbers they should be right by each other in the polls. I know polls don't matter but its interesting that these teams are pretty much the same through 16 gms and have played a pretty similar schedule and UND is #3 and UW is #11 I think UND is a little overrated at this point and Wisconsin is a little underrated, but i'm ok with that. This should be a great series...

Wisconsin
                  Rcd 10-5-1 WCHA - 7-4-1
                  GF - 66 GA - 32 (+34)
                  G/GM - 4.12 - WCHA - 3.92
                  GA/GM - 2.00 - WCHA - 2.00
                  PP - 21.3, WCHA - 20.5
                  PK - 87.7, WCHA - 88.3
                  Team GAA - 1.99
                  Team sv% - .912
                  PIM/G 7.6/18.0
                  Top 3 Scorers
                  B. Smith (D) 7-14-24
                  Stepan (F) 5-15-20
                  Geoffrion (F) 12-3-15
                  4+ Goals a game - 10

North Dakota
                  RCD 9-5-2 WCHA 6-5-1
                  GF -52 GA - 32 (+20)
                  G/GM 3.25 - WCHA - 2.92
                  GA/GM - 2.00 - WCHA - 1.83
                  PP - 22.8 WCHA - 22.1
                  PK - 88.2 WCHA - 87.3
                  Team GAA - 1.98 (B . Ids 1.97)
                  Team Sv % - .916 (B Ids .919)
                  PIM/G - 7.6/18.3
                  Top 3 Scorers
                  Kristo 5-9-14
                  Trupp 4-10-14
                  Vandevelde 4-9-13
                  4+ Goal Games - 10
                  Last edited by uwbadgers14; 12-07-2009, 02:17 PM.
                  The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by TUSCHWI View Post
                    I can't wait. I'm still hoping a local station picks up the FSSN broadcast. I'm going:

5-1 UW on Friday, Sioux bounce back and win 3-2 Saturday. Also a number of fighting majors
                    There will be no TV for wisconsin fans this weekend. Pathetic isn't it. And as of right now, no tv for the Showdown either... no excuse for it but it is what it is when you ahve Mr Alvarez running the show.
                    The Quest For 7

Comment

I'm sure they will have some spirited practices this week, anyone know if we get Murray back this week?? although we seemed to do ok without him anyway
                      The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
                        There will be no TV for wisconsin fans this weekend. Pathetic isn't it. And as of right now, no tv for the Showdown either... no excuse for it but it is what it is when you ahve Mr Alvarez running the show.
                        Actually:
                        the NHL Network has the game on Friday night @7:30. I know DISH & DirecTv have the NHL Network, but I'm not sure about Charter Cable (horrible company) or the new AT&T U-verse.

IIRC, the UND TV guys are pretty good. It better be in HD, or hasn't that reached that part of the country yet?
                        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          Actually:
                          the NHL Network has the game on Friday night @7:30. I know DISH & DirecTv have the NHL Network, but I'm not sure about Charter Cable (horrible company) or the new AT&T U-verse.

IIRC, the UND TV guys are pretty good. It better be in HD, or hasn't that reached that part of the country yet?
                          That rodenator thingy looks pretty sweet. Eliminates gophers and badgers. It's almost too good to be true.

Sioux Sweep
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            Actually:

Charter is run by the minions of Satan, so I'm not hopeful. On the other hand, I know of a website that streams NHL net illegally 24/7, not sure if it's within the rules to post it here.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                              Charter is run by the minions of Satan, so I'm not hopeful. On the other hand, I know of a website that streams NHL net illegally 24/7, not sure if it's within the rules to post it here.
                              Charter does carry the NHL Network, its part of the new extended sports package which costs an extra 5.00 a month. Glad to hear they picked it up for friday, they did the same last year as well.
                              The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                That rodenator thingy looks pretty sweet. Eliminates gophers and badgers. It's almost too good to be true.

Sioux Sweep
                                Yeah, I didn't proof read the website and one of my Badger posters brought the Badger thing to my attention. It's still pretty cool, though! My brother lives in Northern WI and has a small chipmunk problem. I might split the cost with him............
                                Last edited by MadCityRich; 12-07-2009, 02:54 PM.
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X