Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    Wisconsin's Goal Differential moves to +34 after this weekend. With 62 goals, the Badgers lead the WCHA. Maybe we should change the acronym to OOTA?
    14 against Tech. +12 differential. Way to fail to take that into account.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wisconsin's Goal Differential moves to +34 after this weekend. With 62 goals, the Badgers lead the WCHA. Maybe we should change the acronym to OOTA?
      We just played a D-3 team in Tech, those games shouldn't count in the standings (unless you lose, then you should be mocked and ridiculed mercilessly).

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        I hope Bucky makes the trip so Ben Blood can slash him head.

Sioux Sweep
        Slash him head?!
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

UND played Mich Tech earlier in the year and only went for +5 against them so yes indeed I will take that series into account. Our SOS is 11th in the nation according to the KRACH and UND's is 9th. With similar SOS's a +34 compared to UND's +20 and Denver's +5 (7th best SOS), that looks pretty good to me.
          Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Wisco scoring goals has me concerned. They are always a defense 1st, 2nd and 3rd. kinda team. If they can score a few goals that is like a bonus for them. This year they are lighting it up!

It's going to be intense at the Ralph this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by lord k View Post
              Wisco scoring goals has me concerned. They are always a defense 1st, 2nd and 3rd. kinda team. If they can score a few goals that is like a bonus for them. This year they are lighting it up!

It's going to be intense at the Ralph this weekend.
              Don't let VW's KRACH and PWR talk fool you (those mean nothing this early in the season). Their offensive numbers (outside of UNH...I'll give credit there) can be attributed to weekends like this last one...

That said, their offense does look better then in years past, and it should be two very good games this weekend.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Don't let VW's KRACH and PWR talk fool you (those mean nothing this early in the season). Their offensive numbers (outside of UNH...I'll give credit there) can be attributed to weekends like this last one.
                I am most impressed with them hanging 7 on MSU, who look to be pretty good again this year. UNH is only one game above .500 so far this year, but are turning it around as of late.

Outside of that, our common opponents:

UW split with UMN. UND got 3 points.
                UW swept UAA. UND split.
                Both UW and UND split with SCSU.
                Both UW and UND swept MTU.

Agreed, this should be a good, close series.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

2 very good games this weekend, that being said SIOUX Sweep at home

Friday= 3-2
                  Sat= 2-1 ot
                  Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Friday
                    UND - 12
                    Wisconsin - pi

Saturday
                    UND - 617
                    Wisconsin - Snickers Bar

Sioux Sweep
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm already firing up the microwave. This thread is going to be a joy to watch...
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Can we get an early warning on who you'll be going after so we can make sure they'll be ready?

You see, SCSU came in and took a free run at Genoway and he's been out since.

Duluth got VandeVelde (he's day to day now, and they're hoping they don't find worse out today), and they took a run a Kristo too, last weekend.

And history says you can take free shots at UND with no consequence. LaPoint's had seasons ended early, he's two for two as MSUM got him with a slew foot for a broken leg and DU got him with a CFB at the Final Five the year before. (And need I bring up DU and Robbie Bina at the Final Five?)

So, would Bucki be kind enought to let us know who you'll be targetting with the free pass to take a shot at Sioux players the league seems to give. Or will you just let it be a surprise.

DISCLAIMER: There is no history of Wisconsin injuring UND players. That doesn't seem to be the UW way. This was a chance to point out the differences between UW and other UND competitors. Thank you for your time.
                        Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-07-2009, 09:21 AM.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

UND played Mich Tech earlier in the year and only went for +5 against them so yes indeed I will take that series into account. Our SOS is 11th in the nation according to the KRACH and UND's is 9th. With similar SOS's a +34 compared to UND's +20 and Denver's +5 (7th best SOS), that looks pretty good to me.
                          and you live in Wisconsin. You have no leg to stand on. Congratulations.

Sioux destroy Bucky, Dirty takes revenge on Almington
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            Can we get an early warning on who you'll be going after so we can make sure they'll be ready?

You see, SCSU came in and took a free run at Genoway and he's been out since.

Duluth got VandeVelde (he's day to day now, and they're hoping they don't find worse out today), and they took a run a Kristo too, last weekend.

And history says you can take free shots at UND with no consequence. LaPoint's had seasons ended early, he's two for two as MSUM got him with a slew foot for a broken leg and DU got him with a CFB at the Final Five the year before. (And need I bring up DU and Robbie Bina at the Final Five?)

So, would Bucki be kind enought to let us know who you'll be targetting with the free pass to take a shot at Sioux players the league seems to give. Or will you just let it be a surprise.

DISCLAIMER: There is no history of Wisconsin injuring UND players. That doesn't seem to be the UW way. This was a chance to point out the differences between UW and other UND competitors. Thank you for your time.
                            So long as you keep Joe Finely away from our Mascot, we should be fine.
                            "...the great state University of Wisconsin should ever encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found."

Wisconsin '05 Michigan '07

http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.com/

my other blog

Comment

Originally posted by blockski View Post
                              If Bucky keeps getting in the way, he'll get what he deserves. That overgrown weasel should have learned his lesson by now.

Sioux Sweep
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by blockski View Post
                                Joe's graduated.

Just to be safe, keep the skunk in the popcorn box* back in Madison.

* Shamelessly stolen from other sources.
                                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-07-2009, 10:29 AM.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X