UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Big series for both teams. The Badgers are 5-1 in their last 6 games at the Ralph, and the only one they lost, I happened to be in attendance. No, you won't see me in Grand Forks this year, but I expect a hard fought series where goals are going to be at a premium. These are 2 great defensive hockey teams. I'm predicting a split with at least 20 instances of UND fines whining about the officiating. Let the fun begin.
    Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    Big series for both teams. The Badgers are 5-1 in their last 6 games at the Ralph, and the only one they lost, I happened to be in attendance. No, you won't see me in Grand Forks this year, but I expect a hard fought series where goals are going to be at a premium. These are 2 great defensive hockey teams. I'm predicting a split with at least 20 instances of UND fines whining about the officiating. Let the fun begin.
    Why would money whine about officiating? It's not whining... it's EXPRESSING DISPLEASURE

Does Wisco still have an overhyped d-core? i kid, i kid...

Comment

I'm predicting a split with at least 20 instances of UND fines whining about the officiating. Let the fun begin.
      I'm predicting that this thread has at least 20 posts of yours that make fans on both sides wonder if you're stoned/drunk/both.

Tell us again how you count national titles with these two programs?
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Cheeseheads Suck

Sioux Sweep
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

It sucks that we don't play UND four times this year. You'd think with as big of a rivalry that we have, they'd get us 4 matchups in a year. Instead we just get 2 at the Taj Mahal.

Comment

It sucks that we don't play UND four times this year. You'd think with as big of a rivalry that we have, they'd get us 4 matchups in a year. Instead we just get 2 at the Taj Mahal.
            And two years ago we only had two games at the Kohl; that's what happens with a rotating schedule.
            Five Reasons to Love Wisconsin Hockey:
            1. "Varsity"
            2. "SIEVE!"
            3. "Five Goal Free for All"
            4. Phil and Mrs. Phil
            5. "'Midget' Hockey"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Cheeseheads Suck

Sioux Sweep
              Yeah UW is horrible. althougha sioux sweep is possible i find it pretty unlikely. For the life of me i can't understand why UND is ranked #3 in the country after the way they have played lately, they have a loss to UAA!!! know one on there team is setting the rink on fire in scoring but they are pretty balanced. I just see a lot better hockey teams on paper in the country then UND right now.Flag number one when up when they started the season well, that right there is a sign something is different in UND, Im just not impressed with much except there goaltending. But these games are always good and passionate. One of the more over looked series in college hockey, doesn't get a lot of national recognition... but i'm excited
              The Quest For 7

Comment

At least you admit Wisconsin is horrible. The Sioux should be able to sweep these games without a problem. Even better, why don't we just skip these games so UND players don't risk injury.

Sioux Sweep
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Forgive me for being a naive newb, but what's "the DOTA"?
                  Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                  http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                  Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                  Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                  Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                  All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    At least you admit Wisconsin is horrible. The Sioux should be able to sweep these games without a problem. Even better, why don't we just skip these games so UND players don't risk injury.

Sioux Sweep
                    I wouldn't attempt a battle of wits with that clown. He doesn't possess the required equipment.
                    Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                      Forgive me for being a naive newb, but what's "the DOTA"?
                      Defense of the Ages

Comment

Sioux sweep as long as we don't have a 2 goal lead for an extended period of time...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I hope Bucky makes the trip so Ben Blood can slash him head.

Sioux Sweep
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
                            know one on there team is setting the rink on fire in scoring but they are pretty balanced.
                            You answered your own question.
                            Stolen from the Sioux blog after Friday night's games:

UND now has eight guys with at least 10 points. That's most in the WCHA. Colorado College is second with six. Nobody else has more than five.
                            As for the Sioux's troubles lately, check the record of the Sioux before Genoway got injured. Then check it after. And in that time they've played some tough teams...SCSU, DU, OSU, Miami, and Duluth. Despite losing their best defensive & offensive player to injury, the Sioux have yet to lose a game by more than 1 goal.
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Wisconsin's Goal Differential moves to +34 after this weekend. With 62 goals, the Badgers lead the WCHA. Maybe we should change the acronym to OOTA?

Comment

Working...
                              X