replied
    Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Blood = Finley = Goon

Leave a comment:

• Sloe Gin
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    The Badger jumped off the bench right in front of Blood. It was a ridiculous penalty.
    that's because they are a bunch of cheaters.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
    haha yeah i'm guessing that was the unsportsmanlike conduct call... Goon, something out of slapshot
    The Badger jumped off the bench right in front of Blood. It was a ridiculous penalty.

Leave a comment:

• uwbadgers14
    replied

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
    It was funny when Blood scored a goal, and then plowed that BADger player who got in his way when he skated by the player's benches.
    haha yeah i'm guessing that was the unsportsmanlike conduct call... Goon, something out of slapshot

Leave a comment:

• cg_siouxfan
    replied

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
    Some of UND's penalty's over the course of the game sat night.

3- Contacts to the Head (1 Ben Blood)
    1- Unsportsmanlike Contact (Ben Blood)
    1 - Boarding (Ben Blood)

ONe could make the case that UND deserved what scuffles there were after the game and that Ben Blood is lucky to leave that series without a busted up face... He played like a goon all weekend.
    It was funny when Blood scored a goal, and then plowed that BADger player who got in his way when he skated by the player's benches.

Leave a comment:

• uwbadgers14
    replied

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    OK, you're right, I don't think you are one of the countless Sue fans to call opponents who don't want to drop the gloves pu$5ies. So it was unfair for me to imply that those were your words. I guess I was going off of the "guilt by association" premise
    But you certainly seemed to imply that, despite UND instigating, UW deserved just as much credit for the scuffles at the end of the game.

At any rate, I think my point stands.
    Some of UND's penalty's over the course of the game sat night.

3- Contacts to the Head (1 Ben Blood)
    1- Unsportsmanlike Contact (Ben Blood)
    1 - Boarding (Ben Blood)

ONe could make the case that UND deserved what scuffles there were after the game and that Ben Blood is lucky to leave that series without a busted up face... He played like a goon all weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
    Dirty, for the love of Gertrude! It is good to have you back.
    Who the hell is Gertrude? Your grandma? Why are you loving your grandma? Is this another Wisconsin thing? Gross.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

Anyone who has gutted a deer, knows that death hardly cleans out their colon, rectum or stomach, and that one must be very cautious with the knife to avoid cutting the membranes open for fear that the $hit will end up all over in side the body cavity before the animal is dressed out.

Dirty, for the love of Gertrude! It is good to have you back.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    When I worked at the bike shop in GF we once sent a new employee punk (he was only 16 or 17 years old) to the hardware store to ask for elbow grease. He came back and said that the hardware employee told him that elbow grease is something that you make, not buy. We all busted out laughing, but he still didn't understand. Hilarious.
    That was a mean thing to do to Dirty...

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
    Mostly, but like the drain trap under the bathroom sink, it takes some elbow grease to really clean that sucker out.
    When I worked at the bike shop in GF we once sent a new employee punk (he was only 16 or 17 years old) to the hardware store to ask for elbow grease. He came back and said that the hardware employee told him that elbow grease is something that you make, not buy. We all busted out laughing, but he still didn't understand. Hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• FueledByRamen
    replied

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    Isn't the sh_t all gone from dead deer after they die?
    Mostly, but like the drain trap under the bathroom sink, it takes some elbow grease to really clean that sucker out.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    OK, you're right, I don't think you are one of the countless Sue fans to call opponents who don't want to drop the gloves pu$5ies. So it was unfair for me to imply that those were your words. I guess I was going off of the "guilt by association" premise
    No worries.

Leave a comment:

• Stauber1
    replied

I don't think I said any of that.
    TimothyA said that UW was just trying to get off the rink. I pointed out that they seemed to be willing participants in the festivities.

But you certainly seemed to imply that, despite UND instigating, UW deserved just as much credit for the scuffles at the end of the game.

At any rate, I think my point stands.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

I think this thread needs to die...

*****http://piratemonkeysinc.com/pirate/images/stake.jpg******

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

I don't think I said any of that.
    TimothyA said that UW was just trying to get off the rink. I pointed out that they seemed to be willing participants in the festivities.

Well, I was jumping around the house for joy when the final horn sounded, and all I saw was Grotting for UW trying very hard not to get drawn into a fight with the suzie who was hugging him and later climbed on top of him. Can you blame him for wanting to get the hell away from that guy? So, technically all I saw was what I reported.

Sue don't sweep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X