• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brianvf
    replied
    Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    I'm predicting a split with at least 20 instances of UND fines whining about the officiating. Let the fun begin.
    I'm predicting that this thread has at least 20 posts of yours that make fans on both sides wonder if you're stoned/drunk/both.

Tell us again how you count national titles with these two programs?

Leave a comment:

• sfo19
    replied
    Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    Big series for both teams. The Badgers are 5-1 in their last 6 games at the Ralph, and the only one they lost, I happened to be in attendance. No, you won't see me in Grand Forks this year, but I expect a hard fought series where goals are going to be at a premium. These are 2 great defensive hockey teams. I'm predicting a split with at least 20 instances of UND fines whining about the officiating. Let the fun begin.
    Why would money whine about officiating? It's not whining... it's EXPRESSING DISPLEASURE

Does Wisco still have an overhyped d-core? i kid, i kid...

Leave a comment:

• VarsityWisconsin
    started a topic UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Big series for both teams. The Badgers are 5-1 in their last 6 games at the Ralph, and the only one they lost, I happened to be in attendance. No, you won't see me in Grand Forks this year, but I expect a hard fought series where goals are going to be at a premium. These are 2 great defensive hockey teams. I'm predicting a split with at least 20 instances of UND fines whining about the officiating. Let the fun begin.
Working...
X