• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy A
    replied
    Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    I am most impressed with them hanging 7 on MSU, who look to be pretty good again this year. UNH is only one game above .500 so far this year, but are turning it around as of late.

Outside of that, our common opponents:

UW split with UMN. UND got 3 points.
    UW swept UAA. UND split.
    Both UW and UND split with SCSU.
    Both UW and UND swept MTU.

Agreed, this should be a good, close series.
    A logical, unemotional posting? Nice job.

My concern is that UW just crushed an awful Tech team and the sue played in some tight high speed/high intensity games with UMD. Hopefully UW will be able to ramp up their play Friday and get back to the pace of someone like the sue.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Joe should've offered to buy the Whining Weasel a neck.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I'm already firing up the microwave. This thread is going to be a joy to watch...
    You shouldn't run a microwave without putting something in it first. That's bad for it.
    Might I suggest a BADger or two?

Originally posted by blockski View Post
    So long as you keep Joe Finely away from our Mascot, we should be fine.
    Ah, that darn mascot got what he deserved.
    An apology letter.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

Joe's graduated.

Just to be safe, keep the skunk in the popcorn box* back in Madison.

* Shamelessly stolen from other sources.
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-07-2009, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

If Bucky keeps getting in the way, he'll get what he deserves. That overgrown weasel should have learned his lesson by now.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• blockski
    replied

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Can we get an early warning on who you'll be going after so we can make sure they'll be ready?

You see, SCSU came in and took a free run at Genoway and he's been out since.

Duluth got VandeVelde (he's day to day now, and they're hoping they don't find worse out today), and they took a run a Kristo too, last weekend.

And history says you can take free shots at UND with no consequence. LaPoint's had seasons ended early, he's two for two as MSUM got him with a slew foot for a broken leg and DU got him with a CFB at the Final Five the year before. (And need I bring up DU and Robbie Bina at the Final Five?)

So, would Bucki be kind enought to let us know who you'll be targetting with the free pass to take a shot at Sioux players the league seems to give. Or will you just let it be a surprise.

DISCLAIMER: There is no history of Wisconsin injuring UND players. That doesn't seem to be the UW way. This was a chance to point out the differences between UW and other UND competitors. Thank you for your time.

Leave a comment:

• Sloe Gin
    replied

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    UND played Mich Tech earlier in the year and only went for +5 against them so yes indeed I will take that series into account. Our SOS is 11th in the nation according to the KRACH and UND's is 9th. With similar SOS's a +34 compared to UND's +20 and Denver's +5 (7th best SOS), that looks pretty good to me.
    and you live in Wisconsin. You have no leg to stand on. Congratulations.

Sioux destroy Bucky, Dirty takes revenge on Almington

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

Can we get an early warning on who you'll be going after so we can make sure they'll be ready?

You see, SCSU came in and took a free run at Genoway and he's been out since.

Duluth got VandeVelde (he's day to day now, and they're hoping they don't find worse out today), and they took a run a Kristo too, last weekend.

And history says you can take free shots at UND with no consequence. LaPoint's had seasons ended early, he's two for two as MSUM got him with a slew foot for a broken leg and DU got him with a CFB at the Final Five the year before. (And need I bring up DU and Robbie Bina at the Final Five?)

So, would Bucki be kind enought to let us know who you'll be targetting with the free pass to take a shot at Sioux players the league seems to give. Or will you just let it be a surprise.

DISCLAIMER: There is no history of Wisconsin injuring UND players. That doesn't seem to be the UW way. This was a chance to point out the differences between UW and other UND competitors. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-07-2009, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

I'm already firing up the microwave. This thread is going to be a joy to watch...

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Friday
    UND - 12
    Wisconsin - pi

Saturday
    UND - 617
    Wisconsin - Snickers Bar

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• jdr1
    replied

2 very good games this weekend, that being said SIOUX Sweep at home

Friday= 3-2
    Sat= 2-1 ot

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Don't let VW's KRACH and PWR talk fool you (those mean nothing this early in the season). Their offensive numbers (outside of UNH...I'll give credit there) can be attributed to weekends like this last one.
    I am most impressed with them hanging 7 on MSU, who look to be pretty good again this year. UNH is only one game above .500 so far this year, but are turning it around as of late.

Outside of that, our common opponents:

UW split with UMN. UND got 3 points.
    UW swept UAA. UND split.
    Both UW and UND split with SCSU.
    Both UW and UND swept MTU.

Agreed, this should be a good, close series.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Originally posted by lord k View Post
    Wisco scoring goals has me concerned. They are always a defense 1st, 2nd and 3rd. kinda team. If they can score a few goals that is like a bonus for them. This year they are lighting it up!

It's going to be intense at the Ralph this weekend.
    Don't let VW's KRACH and PWR talk fool you (those mean nothing this early in the season). Their offensive numbers (outside of UNH...I'll give credit there) can be attributed to weekends like this last one...

That said, their offense does look better then in years past, and it should be two very good games this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• lord k
    replied

Wisco scoring goals has me concerned. They are always a defense 1st, 2nd and 3rd. kinda team. If they can score a few goals that is like a bonus for them. This year they are lighting it up!

It's going to be intense at the Ralph this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• VarsityWisconsin
    replied

UND played Mich Tech earlier in the year and only went for +5 against them so yes indeed I will take that series into account. Our SOS is 11th in the nation according to the KRACH and UND's is 9th. With similar SOS's a +34 compared to UND's +20 and Denver's +5 (7th best SOS), that looks pretty good to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X