Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    Sorry then. It must be all of the paint thinner I ate or dead deer I humped. Take the 1 point you got this weekend and run. See ya.
    Listen rook, you're doing it all wrong. We don't eat the paint thinner or hump the deer.

We drink paint thinner and we fuk the sh_t out of the dead deer until their tongues hang from their dead mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Listen rook, you're doing it all wrong.
      *****http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4254/doingitwrong.jpg******
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Listen rook, you're doing it all wrong. We don't eat the paint thinner or hump the deer.

We drink paint thinner and we fuk the sh_t out of the dead deer until their tongues hang from their dead mouths.
        Isn't the sh_t all gone from dead deer after they die?
        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
          I don't think I said any of that.
          TimothyA said that UW was just trying to get off the rink. I pointed out that they seemed to be willing participants in the festivities.

Well, I was jumping around the house for joy when the final horn sounded, and all I saw was Grotting for UW trying very hard not to get drawn into a fight with the suzie who was hugging him and later climbed on top of him. Can you blame him for wanting to get the hell away from that guy? So, technically all I saw was what I reported.

Sue don't sweep.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I think this thread needs to die...

*****http://piratemonkeysinc.com/pirate/images/stake.jpg******
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I don't think I said any of that.
              TimothyA said that UW was just trying to get off the rink. I pointed out that they seemed to be willing participants in the festivities.

OK, you're right, I don't think you are one of the countless Sue fans to call opponents who don't want to drop the gloves pu$5ies. So it was unfair for me to imply that those were your words. I guess I was going off of the "guilt by association" premise
              But you certainly seemed to imply that, despite UND instigating, UW deserved just as much credit for the scuffles at the end of the game.

At any rate, I think my point stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                OK, you're right, I don't think you are one of the countless Sue fans to call opponents who don't want to drop the gloves pu$5ies. So it was unfair for me to imply that those were your words. I guess I was going off of the "guilt by association" premise
                No worries.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                  Isn't the sh_t all gone from dead deer after they die?
                  Mostly, but like the drain trap under the bathroom sink, it takes some elbow grease to really clean that sucker out.
                  Originally posted by solovsfett
                  To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                    Mostly, but like the drain trap under the bathroom sink, it takes some elbow grease to really clean that sucker out.
                    When I worked at the bike shop in GF we once sent a new employee punk (he was only 16 or 17 years old) to the hardware store to ask for elbow grease. He came back and said that the hardware employee told him that elbow grease is something that you make, not buy. We all busted out laughing, but he still didn't understand. Hilarious.
                    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

When I worked at the bike shop in GF we once sent a new employee punk (he was only 16 or 17 years old) to the hardware store to ask for elbow grease. He came back and said that the hardware employee told him that elbow grease is something that you make, not buy. We all busted out laughing, but he still didn't understand. Hilarious.
                      That was a mean thing to do to Dirty...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Anyone who has gutted a deer, knows that death hardly cleans out their colon, rectum or stomach, and that one must be very cautious with the knife to avoid cutting the membranes open for fear that the $hit will end up all over in side the body cavity before the animal is dressed out.

Dirty, for the love of Gertrude! It is good to have you back.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
                          Dirty, for the love of Gertrude! It is good to have you back.
                          Who the hell is Gertrude? Your grandma? Why are you loving your grandma? Is this another Wisconsin thing? Gross.

Sioux Sweep
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                            But you certainly seemed to imply that, despite UND instigating, UW deserved just as much credit for the scuffles at the end of the game.

At any rate, I think my point stands.
                            Some of UND's penalty's over the course of the game sat night.

3- Contacts to the Head (1 Ben Blood)
                            1- Unsportsmanlike Contact (Ben Blood)
                            1 - Boarding (Ben Blood)

ONe could make the case that UND deserved what scuffles there were after the game and that Ben Blood is lucky to leave that series without a busted up face... He played like a goon all weekend.
                            The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
                              Some of UND's penalty's over the course of the game sat night.

3- Contacts to the Head (1 Ben Blood)
                              1- Unsportsmanlike Contact (Ben Blood)
                              1 - Boarding (Ben Blood)

ONe could make the case that UND deserved what scuffles there were after the game and that Ben Blood is lucky to leave that series without a busted up face... He played like a goon all weekend.
                              It was funny when Blood scored a goal, and then plowed that BADger player who got in his way when he skated by the player's benches.

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                                It was funny when Blood scored a goal, and then plowed that BADger player who got in his way when he skated by the player's benches.
                                haha yeah i'm guessing that was the unsportsmanlike conduct call... Goon, something out of slapshot
                                The Quest For 7

Comment

Working...
                                X