• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty
    replied
    Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    Is that better?
    Much better! And people says Cheeseheads are all slack jawed yokels who have to wear velcro shoes because they can't even learn how to tie laces.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• VarsityWisconsin
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Silly skeptic, Cheeseheads boink deer. North Dakotans do not boink ducks. Your comparison sucks, just like Wisconsin. I really shouldn't have expected much more from you though, as much like your fellow mudeating cro magnon, Varsity Wisconsin, you can't even quote a post properly.

Sioux Sweep
    Is that better?

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
    Slo, Even the uglies in Wisconsin wanted nothing to do with you? Refused your marriage proposals, did they? Cheer up, an ND goose or duck is a better fit for NDers........and men from India.
    Silly skeptic, Cheeseheads boink deer. North Dakotans do not boink ducks. Your comparison sucks, just like Wisconsin. I really shouldn't have expected much more from you though, as much like your fellow mudeating cro magnon, Varsity Wisconsin, you can't even quote a post properly.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

[QUOTE=Sloe Gin;4509158]every person from Wisconsin is bad and fat. The end.

Slo, Even the uglies in Wisconsin wanted nothing to do with you? Refused your marriage proposals, did they? Cheer up, an ND goose or duck is a better fit for NDers........and men from India.

Too bad about Genoway and VV being down. It is a break for Bucky which faces a very tough part of their schedule over the next 12 games. I still see a split, although 3 points for Bucky would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Not good news on the injury front for UND...

The poster petey23 on ss.com was at the Fargo Sioux boosters yesterday and posted that Hakstol said that VV is doubtful for the UW series and that only 17 of 23 skaters were cleared to practice yesterday due to injuries. Ouch!

He also mentioned that Genoway is starting to have "more good days than bad", which is an encouraging sign, but with both him and VV out, that takes out 2 of our 3 captains and seniors against a strong UW team. Not good.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    Everyone that lives in Wisconsin is ugly and fat. Except Brianvf and co.
    Ah, my stop in WI is only temporary. If anything, I'm just a visitor here.

Leave a comment:

• Sloe Gin
    replied

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
    Check your facts

ND ranks 22nd in adult obesity rate, WI ranks 25th. Similar story with childhood obesity rates, although both WI and ND rank low on that list.

Bad? No quantifiable measure exists. Therefore, I'd rather be bad than obese.
    which is kind of funny since I reside in Colorado.

Everyone that lives in Wisconsin is ugly and fat. Except Brianvf and co.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Fourteen percent of all people know that.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• wasmania
    replied

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
    Check your facts

ND ranks 22nd in adult obesity rate, WI ranks 25th. Similar story with childhood obesity rates, although both WI and ND rank low on that list.

Sloe Gin says "jump". FueledbyRamen says "how high?"

Leave a comment:

• FueledByRamen
    replied

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    every person from Wisconsin is bad and fat. The end.
    Check your facts

Leave a comment:

• Sloe Gin
    replied

Speak for yourself. Classifying all Wisconsin people as bad people is as ignorant as it comes when you haven't met even 1% of them. I'm going to laugh when your nickname is changed to the Bison when there are big Sue heads on each of your arena seats.
    every person from Wisconsin is bad and fat. The end.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    So he was normal until he moved to Wisconsin. Being surrounded by life long cheeseheads made him go nuts. I can't really blame him.

Sioux Sweep
    so should we expect Mike McCarthy to suddenly murder half his football team?

Leave a comment:

• skeptic
    replied

Just trying to steer the thread in the right direction instead of thoughtless Dirty comments.

On another note, Brendan Smith is on pace to put up more points than Jamie McBain did last year. He is replacing him well, although he is not as good on the PP as Jamie was. He always seems to do well against UND, too.

http://host.madison.com/sports/colle...cc4c002e0.html
    I was at the Saturday game, and yes, Brendan Smith has been an animal although he did nearly cough one up again. He will have to be more careful against the Sioux. It was hard to take a lot away from the weekend since Tech was so severly understaffed. Bucky's goaltending is still a concern for me along with the little mistakes that matter in games against good teams. We were certainly burned at Michigan.

Leave a comment:

• VarsityWisconsin
    replied

It looks like Goody will be goaltending both games this weekend. I hope Bennett is ok.

http://host.madison.com/sports/colle...cc4c002e0.html

Leave a comment:

• sweatpants
    replied

Fair enough, but considering how much we were on the PP this weekend, Stepan didn't get much ice time with Bendickson on his line. .
    Fair enough. If Bendickson is out I'm assuming Bohmbach gets moved up to that line. He should've on that line to begin with last weekend IMO.

Leave a comment:

• VarsityWisconsin
    replied

Yeah and 4 out of those 5 points were on the PP. Even strength that line didn't seem like they were clicking especially given they were playing a very bad injury plagued team.
    Fair enough, but considering how much we were on the PP this weekend, Stepan didn't get much ice time with Bendickson on his line. I guess we'll have to see how it shakes out, but once again, I'm not too concerned.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X