• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burd
    replied
    Re: UW @ UND... The DOTA travels West

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    David(?) Hukalo scored those two game winners. Those were two great games where the Sioux outshot us, but we did a better job of scoring.

Shots that don't go in, don't count.
    Has to rate up there with the best weekend series I've ever seen, even though the wrong team won twice.
    I think even Blais and Sauer knew they were going to see a special weekend when the teams were warming up on Fri night. The crowd was pumped.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Some day there will be a series between these two schools that matches the one in Madison in January '01--two sudden-death heartbreakers, both ending on carbon copy goals by the same guy. Great atmosphere. It would be nice to see the Sioux return the favor this week.
    David(?) Hukalo scored those two game winners. Those were two great games where the Sioux outshot us, but we did a better job of scoring.

Shots that don't go in, don't count.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Originally posted by sweatpants View Post
    Take out VW and its pretty even. Where's siouxinminny to even thngs out?
    It would be even if it weren't for the fact that it's not...

Leave a comment:

• sweatpants
    replied

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    By my count UND is owning a couple of the Badger posters and they hold an edge.

Take out VW and its pretty even. Where's siouxinminny to even thngs out?

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Some day there will be a series between these two schools that matches the one in Madison in January '01--two sudden-death heartbreakers, both ending on carbon copy goals by the same guy. Great atmosphere. It would be nice to see the Sioux return the favor this week.

Leave a comment:

• MadCityRich
    replied

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Great popcorn here
    This is better than watching Larry the Cable Guy reruns!

I'm finally done shoveling, snow throwing, etc the 20" we got on the far east side of Madison, thought I'd look over USCHO, then sit down with hot chocolate and my best friend.....NHL Center Ice.

Instead, I'm sticking by my confuser and enjoying the banter. By my count UND is owning a couple of the Badger posters and they hold an edge.

Leave a comment:

• VarsityWisconsin
    replied

Oh, so a UND alumni convention is this weekend as well?
    They'd have to have mullets or ponytails for this to be true.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    I'd have used capitalization.

Sioux Sweep
    It's what seperates you from the trolls.

(I almost typed that with a straight face)

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
    Meh, we've covered the basics of deer raping, paint thinner, and the nazi-related history of UND. Nothing special yet.

EDIT: And I've been anonymously neg-repped for an earlier post! Yet another hallmark of the UND faithful.

"get a life, bozo"

Very crafty, this one... little advanced for Dirty, Sloe Gin, or Brianvf, so not really sure who I can thank for that gem.
    I'd have used capitalization.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• FueledByRamen
    replied

Originally posted by burd View Post
    I'm a little conflicted on this one.

Nodaks are kind of cruel. I was born and raised there and struggled with being ridiculed until we moved away when I was 12. I have kind of a lurching, bumbling walk, a very large overhanging forehead, and small eyes. I speak in grunts much of the time. I drool sometimes. I felt inferior in school, and I'm glad my parents moved here to Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is so much better! I'm considered pretty athletic here and smart. People look up to me. I like Wisconsin.
    Uh... Mr. Ventura, you held the office of governor in the the state of MINNESOTA. I'm sure your former constituents can spell it for you. In fact, I know they can.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

I'm a little conflicted on this one.

Nodaks are kind of cruel. I was born and raised there and struggled with being ridiculed until we moved away when I was 12. I have kind of a lurching, bumbling walk, a very large overhanging forehead, and small eyes. I speak in grunts much of the time. I drool sometimes. I felt inferior in school, and I'm glad my parents moved here to Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is so much better! I'm considered pretty athletic here and smart. People look up to me. I like Wisconsin.

Leave a comment:

• FueledByRamen
    replied

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Great popcorn here

Meh, we've covered the basics of deer raping, paint thinner, and the nazi-related history of UND. Nothing special yet.

EDIT: And I've been anonymously neg-repped for an earlier post! Yet another hallmark of the UND faithful.

"get a life, bozo"

Very crafty, this one... little advanced for Dirty, Sloe Gin, or Brianvf, so not really sure who I can thank for that gem.
    Last edited by FueledByRamen; 12-09-2009, 04:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Great popcorn here

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    You're not the best at reading comprehension, are you? I specifically said: obese and ugly skank who you don't even like. Everyone likes UND alumni.

Sioux Sweep

Leave a comment:

• FueledByRamen
    replied

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Obviously Nazis are inherently bad, but I never thought of them as whores...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X