Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskie
    replied
    Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
    It is interesting that in six home games this season St. Cloud is averaging 105.1% of capacity. Average attendance is 6,056 with seating for 5,763. Wonder what the St. Cloud fans have to say the reason(s) are for this? What kind of attendance do you expect for this weekend?

Go Tigers!!
    We expect another 3/4 full house announced as a sellout.

Leave a comment:

• CCtig
    replied

It is interesting that in six home games this season St. Cloud is averaging 105.1% of capacity. Average attendance is 6,056 with seating for 5,763. Wonder what the St. Cloud fans have to say the reason(s) are for this? What kind of attendance do you expect for this weekend?

Go Tigers!!

Leave a comment:

• mcfarljd
    replied

What do baby seals and Tiger Woods have in common? Both were clubbed by a Swede.

Leave a comment:

• STCHuskies
    replied

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
    As good as St. Cloud may be I don't see the Tigers laying down to mew. As mentioned, CC has played very well on the road, in particular Freshman goaltender Joe Howe who grew up right down the road from your fine university.

In five road games CC is holding their opponent to a 1.80 gaa.

Go Tigers!!
    reading comprehension

Leave a comment:

• CCtig
    replied

Originally posted by STCHuskies View Post
    I thought I remember hearing that Scott Owens is bald and gets his weave from Richard Simmons donations.
    And the mustache....Ron Jeremy.

I'm feeling a bit better about SCSU and I will certainly hope for 4 points. It may be do-able.
    I also agree with the Dahl-stahl later in the game needs to stop. Two shots on goal in the second and only ONE shot on goal in the third last Friday? Yeow!
    As good as St. Cloud may be I don't see the Tigers laying down to mew. As mentioned, CC has played very well on the road, in particular Freshman goaltender Joe Howe who grew up right down the road from your fine university.

In five road games CC is holding their opponent to a 1.80 gaa.

Go Tigers!!
    Last edited by CCtig; 12-07-2009, 10:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• startthebus
    replied

So anyone ever watch Sportsnation on ESPN? Michelle on there is **** fine.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

I won't be greedy, and I know how hard it is to sweep in the WCHA, particularly two weekends in a row, so all I'm asking for is we win the series.

Leave a comment:

• STCHuskies
    replied

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Isit true that Scott Owens has his hair done by Brillo? It kind of looks like a Brillo pad.
    Nothing but sweeps from here on out. Hopefully they change their strategy of scoring early and then just hanging on, instead of continuing the offense. What's up with that? A new coaching strategy? Is Motzko using the trap?
    I thought I remember hearing that Scott Owens is bald and gets his weave from Richard Simmons donations.
    And the mustache....Ron Jeremy.

I'm feeling a bit better about SCSU and I will certainly hope for 4 points. It may be do-able.
    I also agree with the Dahl-stahl later in the game needs to stop. Two shots on goal in the second and only ONE shot on goal in the third last Friday? Yeow!

Leave a comment:

• Skeeterman
    replied

Isit true that Scott Owens has his hair done by Brillo? It kind of looks like a Brillo pad.
    Nothing but sweeps from here on out. Hopefully they change their strategy of scoring early and then just hanging on, instead of continuing the offense. What's up with that? A new coaching strategy? Is Motzko using the trap?

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
    How many UAA fans blamed officiating for the SCSU sweep?
    Both of them.

Leave a comment:

• CCtig
    replied

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    I'm hoping for a split - CC might not be quite as good as their record due to a relatively soft schedule so far, but SCSU is certainly better than their record after a brutal early season schedule. I think these teams are pretty evenly matched, and since these are away games for CC I think 2 points would be a good result. I also expect that the Tigers will be a bit drained from the big series against DU.

Predictions - Tim Hall is playing far better than his 1g 7a scoring line indicates. He's going to start buring the puck soon - hopefully this week. Bill Sweatt and Rylan Schwartz will get back to scoring after a brief dry spell. And, I expect to see new lines this week to see if they can get anything going 5 on 5. Relying on PP, SH, and shootout goals will only take them so far...
    Worries - CC's big 4 defensemen have been carrying the load. I hope they don't get to worn down as the season progresses.
    With half the season almost over I am hoping the rest of CC's d-corp's will fit in and round out the six man rotation with success.

Leave a comment:

• JW Tigers
    replied

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Would make the week go by faster... and it would keep the upcoming series thread with CC more recent than last week's series with UAA.
    How many UAA fans blamed officiating for the SCSU sweep?

Leave a comment:

• Rich
    replied

I'm hoping for a split - CC might not be quite as good as their record due to a relatively soft schedule so far, but SCSU is certainly better than their record after a brutal early season schedule. I think these teams are pretty evenly matched, and since these are away games for CC I think 2 points would be a good result. I also expect that the Tigers will be a bit drained from the big series against DU.

Predictions - Tim Hall is playing far better than his 1g 7a scoring line indicates. He's going to start buring the puck soon - hopefully this week. Bill Sweatt and Rylan Schwartz will get back to scoring after a brief dry spell. And, I expect to see new lines this week to see if they can get anything going 5 on 5. Relying on PP, SH, and shootout goals will only take them so far...
    Worries - CC's big 4 defensemen have been carrying the load. I hope they don't get to worn down as the season progresses.

Leave a comment:

• Husky4Life
    replied

My attempt at a Tiger Woods joke . . . "Did you hear about Tiger's last drive?? . . . he hit a tree and ended up with a bad lie!"

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
    Also, why would you want these two teams to have bad blood between them?
    Would make the week go by faster... and it would keep the upcoming series thread with CC more recent than last week's series with UAA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X