Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
    So anyone ever watch Sportsnation on ESPN? Michelle on there is **** fine.

STARTTHEBUS ,

Joey Benik: 7 goals, 1 assist in 2 games this season.

http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/page/show/52271-st-francis

I hate to burst your BUBBLE and I'm sure Joey Benik is a good kid and player , but he plays on a team that has a very weak strenght of schedule.

Now if he was skating for say a team like Edina and was putting up stats like that it would be a different story.

I would like to see how he would do against other players like the high school elite teams or JRs were most all the players are equal. The goalies are also very good.

I didn't find him on the elite roster? I assume he didn't play in it?

I did read that Joey gave ST. Cloud State a verbal. I guess if he plays JRs or goes stright to the Huskies is when we will find out what he is really made of. Good Luck , Joey.
    Last edited by THE OHIO STATE; 12-11-2009, 07:31 PM. Reason: ADD INFO.
    " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

whats black & white and red all over

Tigers kids

Comment

And the Tigers win on the road 4-4!! Can anyboby say Joe Howe!! One point on the road is a win!! Go Tigers!! By the way Saturday, Tigers 5, um who are we playing?? Oh well they score 1. Tigers win Saturday 4-1.

Go Tigers!!
        World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

I smell a pizza!!
          World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

Comment

I love St. Cloud, I just like to pick on them because a former girlfriend went to that fine school, maybe I should have gone too!!

So next season, which series of games should I go to? The UMD or St. Cloud? Already did Mankato this season.

Help me out!

Dinner is ready, pizza time!

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
              And the Tigers win on the road 4-4!! Can anyboby say Joe Howe!! One point on the road is a win!! Go Tigers!! By the way Saturday, Tigers 5, um who are we playing?? Oh well they score 1. Tigers win Saturday 4-1.

Go Tigers!!
              I love your optimism but we should have won this game. This one feels like a loss.

Comment

Congrats to SCSU for battling back in the third. I'm happy that CC has killed OT penalties in consecutive games to hold onto the ties.

CC's PP is starting to become a concern again. They had ample opportunities to put the game away tonight and could not do it. Time to shake up the PP unit.
                Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
                  I love your optimism but we should have won this game. This one feels like a loss.
                  Agreed. While overall I'm happy with a point tonight, I'm far from happy with the way it happened. This should have been a win for CC.
                  Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                  -dggoddard

Comment

Huskies easily could have folded at 3-0 or 4-2 but they didn't.
                    Confidence for tomorrow.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
                      Agreed. While overall I'm happy with a point tonight, I'm far from happy with the way it happened. This should have been a win for CC.
                      Are you kidding? St. Cloud played so much better, unfortunately we just got screwed over by the refs(nuts and bolts!).

The BS that was the Tigers in the first period was an absolute scam, they got away with so much(All Tigers Cheat?).

Anyways, St. Cloud played a physical game, and deserved the win. Awesome come from behind tie. I believe SCSU is leading the NCAA in short handed goals this season..not a bad stat.

Also, awesome turn-out as far as students go tonight, the student sections were packed! And it was loud!

We're gonna slay some Tiger *** tomorrow night.

Comment

Are you kidding? St. Cloud played so much better, unfortunately we just got screwed over by the refs(nuts and bolts!).

The BS that was the Tigers in the first period was an absolute scam, they got away with so much(All Tigers Cheat?).

Anyways, St. Cloud played a physical game, and deserved the win. Awesome come from behind tie. I believe SCSU is leading the NCAA in short handed goals this season..not a bad stat.

Also, awesome turn-out as far as students go tonight, the student sections were packed! And it was loud!

We're gonna slay some Tiger *** tomorrow night.
                        Uh, no, I'm not kidding at all. When you have a three goal lead at one point, and a two goal lead in the third period, you should win every time. Period.

To some people it's always the refs' fault.
                        -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                          STARTTHEBUS ,

Joey Benik: 7 goals, 1 assist in 2 games this season.

http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/page/show/52271-st-francis

I hate to burst your BUBBLE and I'm sure Joey Benik is a good kid and player , but he plays on a team that has a very weak strenght of schedule.

Now if he was skating for say a team like Edina and was putting up stats like that it would be a different story.

I would like to see how he would do against other players like the high school elite teams or JRs were most all the players are equal. The goalies are also very good.

I didn't find him on the elite roster? I assume he didn't play in it?

I did read that Joey gave ST. Cloud State a verbal. I guess if he plays JRs or goes stright to the Huskies is when we will find out what he is really made of. Good Luck , Joey.
                          Haha that was pretty random, but I have seen him play a lot, and even in Juniors (granted it's just the MN Owls) he is putting up pretty killer numbers...Did you watch him play on FSN two Thursdays ago? Hat trick...if he was playing for White Bear Lake or Edina he would be putting up BETTER numbers, no one at St. Francis can effectively give him the puck-it's slowing him down!

Comment

I'd just like to say, the Tiger's jerseys look bad ***.

Comment

I'd just like to say, the Tiger's jerseys look bad ***.
                              I bought that black one as soon as it came out. I LOVE it.
                              -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                Rioux isn't in a doghouse, he's just not better than who's playing, it really is that simple.
                                I'll take Rioux over Gaudet.

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
                                Uh, no, I'm not kidding at all. When you have a three goal lead at one point, and a two goal lead in the third period, you should win every time. Period.

To some people it's always the refs' fault.
                                Especially when the team that came back spent the entire 3rd period in the box.

However, that being said.... are you saying the refs weren't bad tonight?
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X