Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
    How many UAA fans blamed officiating for the SCSU sweep?
    Both of them.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Isit true that Scott Owens has his hair done by Brillo? It kind of looks like a Brillo pad.
      Nothing but sweeps from here on out. Hopefully they change their strategy of scoring early and then just hanging on, instead of continuing the offense. What's up with that? A new coaching strategy? Is Motzko using the trap?
      Bob is making me concerned
      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        Isit true that Scott Owens has his hair done by Brillo? It kind of looks like a Brillo pad.
        Nothing but sweeps from here on out. Hopefully they change their strategy of scoring early and then just hanging on, instead of continuing the offense. What's up with that? A new coaching strategy? Is Motzko using the trap?
        I thought I remember hearing that Scott Owens is bald and gets his weave from Richard Simmons donations.
        And the mustache....Ron Jeremy.

I'm feeling a bit better about SCSU and I will certainly hope for 4 points. It may be do-able.
        I also agree with the Dahl-stahl later in the game needs to stop. Two shots on goal in the second and only ONE shot on goal in the third last Friday? Yeow!
        St. Cloud State University - Stearns County's Pride On Ice

Comment

I won't be greedy, and I know how hard it is to sweep in the WCHA, particularly two weekends in a row, so all I'm asking for is we win the series.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

So anyone ever watch Sportsnation on ESPN? Michelle on there is **** fine.

Comment

Originally posted by STCHuskies View Post
              I thought I remember hearing that Scott Owens is bald and gets his weave from Richard Simmons donations.
              And the mustache....Ron Jeremy.

I'm feeling a bit better about SCSU and I will certainly hope for 4 points. It may be do-able.
              I also agree with the Dahl-stahl later in the game needs to stop. Two shots on goal in the second and only ONE shot on goal in the third last Friday? Yeow!
              As good as St. Cloud may be I don't see the Tigers laying down to mew. As mentioned, CC has played very well on the road, in particular Freshman goaltender Joe Howe who grew up right down the road from your fine university.

In five road games CC is holding their opponent to a 1.80 gaa.

Go Tigers!!
              Last edited by CCtig; 12-07-2009, 10:42 PM.
              World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                As good as St. Cloud may be I don't see the Tigers laying down to mew. As mentioned, CC has played very well on the road, in particular Freshman goaltender Joe Howe who grew up right down the road from your fine university.

In five road games CC is holding their opponent to a 1.80 gaa.

Go Tigers!!
                reading comprehension

Comment

What do baby seals and Tiger Woods have in common? Both were clubbed by a Swede.

Comment

It is interesting that in six home games this season St. Cloud is averaging 105.1% of capacity. Average attendance is 6,056 with seating for 5,763. Wonder what the St. Cloud fans have to say the reason(s) are for this? What kind of attendance do you expect for this weekend?

Go Tigers!!
                    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                      It is interesting that in six home games this season St. Cloud is averaging 105.1% of capacity. Average attendance is 6,056 with seating for 5,763. Wonder what the St. Cloud fans have to say the reason(s) are for this? What kind of attendance do you expect for this weekend?

Go Tigers!!
                      We expect another 3/4 full house announced as a sellout.
                      "I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome." —George W. Bush, defending Vice President Dick Cheney's pre-war assertion that the United States would be welcomed in Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by Huskie View Post
                        We expect another 3/4 full house announced as a sellout.
                        It's good to see some things never change.

Comment

Gatorade drops Tiger....over their Tiger Gatorade; "Is it in you?" CO
                          "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

Originally posted by STCHuskies View Post
                            It's good to see some things never change.
                            I did the same thing when I was in stats class, showed up about 3/4 of the time and had perfect attendance. Must be the former GA counting ticket sales at the NHC....
                            "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              I won't be greedy, and I know how hard it is to sweep in the WCHA, particularly two weekends in a row, so all I'm asking for is we win the series.
                              What he said.

The police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She said "I don't know exactly. Put me down for a 5."
                              Bob is making me concerned
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                                What he said.

The police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She said "I don't know exactly. Put me down for a 5."
                                LOL that is the best one I heard so far.
                                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X