Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

CC drops to 2nd after getting a single point against DU. SCSU comes off a sweep of UAA and extends their winning streak to a season long: 3.

I'd say have at it... but sadly, these two programs don't have any bad blood with each other. Hopefully in a week from now, that won't be the case.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

St. Cloud playing well. Colorado College is undefeated this season on the road 3-0-2.

Go Tigers!!
    Last edited by CCtig; 12-06-2009, 03:27 PM.
    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

*****http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9269/harveybirdman.jpg******

Haha...insert.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
        St. Cloud playing well. Colorado College is undeafted this season on the road 3-0-2.

Go Tigers!!
        Yo CCtig. Congrats to CC on pulling out a point last night. I'm sure it was an emotionally draining weekend on top of the physical battle with the inner-state Pios.

Husckeys are starting to put it together. Hello Marvin!

But "undeafted"? Were you drinking and posting post-game?

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post

Haha, do you know CCtig at all?! It would be more surprising if he posted while sober!
          Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
          -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
            Yo CCtig. Congrats to CC on pulling out a point last night. I'm sure it was an emotionally draining weekend on top of the physical battle with the inner-state Pios.

Husckeys are starting to put it together. Hello Marvin!

My bad (again)! Why yes I was, don't think I'll ever learn not to.

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
            Haha, do you know CCtig at all?! It would be more surprising if he posted while sober!
            I miss you man!!
            World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              CC drops to 2nd after getting a single point against DU. SCSU comes off a sweep of UAA and extends their winning streak to a season long: 3.

I'd say have at it... but sadly, these two programs don't have any bad blood with each other. Hopefully in a week from now, that won't be the case.
              What's up with the angry face in your thread title? Also, why would you want these two teams to have bad blood between them? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
                What's up with the angry face in your thread title?
                We like to have some marker on our thread titles. After too many other teams' fans started using the *****http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon2.gif******, as well as another horrible end to a season, seemed like a good alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                  We like to have some marker on our thread titles. After too many other teams' fans started using the *****http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon2.gif******, as well as another horrible end to a season, seemed like a good alternative.
                  Right, because otherwise you wouldn't be able to find your threads. Do you leave breadcrumbs too when you leave your house?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Right, because otherwise you wouldn't be able to find your threads. Do you leave breadcrumbs too when you leave your house?
                    Man, I don't have the time to actually read thread titles. That's for suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
                      Also, why would you want these two teams to have bad blood between them?
                      Would make the week go by faster... and it would keep the upcoming series thread with CC more recent than last week's series with UAA.
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

My attempt at a Tiger Woods joke . . . "Did you hear about Tiger's last drive?? . . . he hit a tree and ended up with a bad lie!"
                        SCSU!

Comment

I'm hoping for a split - CC might not be quite as good as their record due to a relatively soft schedule so far, but SCSU is certainly better than their record after a brutal early season schedule. I think these teams are pretty evenly matched, and since these are away games for CC I think 2 points would be a good result. I also expect that the Tigers will be a bit drained from the big series against DU.

Predictions - Tim Hall is playing far better than his 1g 7a scoring line indicates. He's going to start buring the puck soon - hopefully this week. Bill Sweatt and Rylan Schwartz will get back to scoring after a brief dry spell. And, I expect to see new lines this week to see if they can get anything going 5 on 5. Relying on PP, SH, and shootout goals will only take them so far...
                          Worries - CC's big 4 defensemen have been carrying the load. I hope they don't get to worn down as the season progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            Would make the week go by faster... and it would keep the upcoming series thread with CC more recent than last week's series with UAA.
                            How many UAA fans blamed officiating for the SCSU sweep?
                            Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                            -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                              I'm hoping for a split - CC might not be quite as good as their record due to a relatively soft schedule so far, but SCSU is certainly better than their record after a brutal early season schedule. I think these teams are pretty evenly matched, and since these are away games for CC I think 2 points would be a good result. I also expect that the Tigers will be a bit drained from the big series against DU.

Predictions - Tim Hall is playing far better than his 1g 7a scoring line indicates. He's going to start buring the puck soon - hopefully this week. Bill Sweatt and Rylan Schwartz will get back to scoring after a brief dry spell. And, I expect to see new lines this week to see if they can get anything going 5 on 5. Relying on PP, SH, and shootout goals will only take them so far...
                              Worries - CC's big 4 defensemen have been carrying the load. I hope they don't get to worn down as the season progresses.
                              With half the season almost over I am hoping the rest of CC's d-corp's will fit in and round out the six man rotation with success.

Comment

Working...
                              X