Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

    Originally posted by motox View Post
    Dunn wasn't injured this past weekend.
    Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
    His knee's back to 100%?
    Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    They never said. All they said was he was available if needed.
    Originally posted by motox View Post
    Based on my official medical diagnosis of watching him on the bench during the game last night, yes, his knee is 100%.
    From what I've heard Dunn could of played but he wasnt 100% and they wanted to let him rest and not chance tweaking his knee since it will only be him and hardy for Brown.
    Originally posted by Mankato student
    Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
    "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
    -- Peter Klein

    Comment


    • Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

      Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      No where did I say you guys suck... what're you a tUMD fan?
      Obviously you missed the in my post. Another words I was just kidding.

      Comment


      • Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

        Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        1st one wasn't good, 4th one he lost his balance, that's why he couldn't get over, he nearly fell first.
        I don't buy him losing his balance on the fourth at ALL. I was in the building, I saw that one perfectly, he just seemed out of place. Seriously, if he was losing his balance, he would've fallen back and covered the post like he's supposed to.

        Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        I just think it's too easy to constantly say Lee or Gaudet or Barta or whoever cost us games.
        Lee didn't lose the game for us last night, but he didn't put us in a good position to win it. Gaudet didn't lose the game, but he really didn't help to change things around. And don't say NOBODY showed up, Oslund and Marvin were workhorses, most came out flat.

        Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
        I came here to find some Tiger Woods jokes. There are none to be found, that is very dissappointing.
        Go to about page 3 or 4.

        Originally posted by dave29 View Post
        Obviously you missed the in my post. Another words I was just kidding.
        I knew you were kidding, I just didn't wanna pass up a chance to take a shot at tUMD fans.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

        Best USCHO quotes to date:

        "UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

        "It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

        "I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

        Comment


        • Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

          Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          I don't buy him losing his balance on the fourth at ALL. I was in the building, I saw that one perfectly, he just seemed out of place. Seriously, if he was losing his balance, he would've fallen back and covered the post like he's supposed to.
          Unless you were right behind the goal, I doubt you saw it perfectly.
          I don't claim to be an expert, but that's what I saw, he tried to push off, and nearly fell over and wobbled a bit.
          That looks like losing your balance to me.

          Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Lee didn't lose the game for us last night, but he didn't put us in a good position to win it. Gaudet didn't lose the game, but he really didn't help to change things around. And don't say NOBODY showed up, Oslund and Marvin were workhorses, most came out flat.
          So 2 players?
          That's basically nobody, not going to win with just those two.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

          R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

          SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
          Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
          Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
          Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
          Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

          Comment


          • Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

            Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
            I came here to find some Tiger Woods jokes. There are none to be found, that is very dissappointing.
            I don't know that you'll find this funny and, it's not exactly a joke but here is an observation:


            In 2009 # of Michigan Wins 9 < In 2009 # of Tiger's alleged mistresses 16.

            Comment


            • Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

              Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              Unless you were right behind the goal, I doubt you saw it perfectly.
              I don't claim to be an expert, but that's what I saw, he tried to push off, and nearly fell over and wobbled a bit.
              That looks like losing your balance to me.

              So 2 players?
              That's basically nobody, not going to win with just those two.
              From the angle that it was scored at, you wouldn't have wanted to be behind the goal. You'd have wanted to be right in line with the goal line, on the Dogg Pound side, in the student section, and in the upper level first couple of rows. Wanna guess where I was?

              As for just two guys working their tails off, again, you're missing the point. The team played horribly, but there were individuals who showed how hard they were willing to work. Marvin and Oslund were the two best examples. Johnson and Eddy were also hustling, and while they both made errors, that was more either lack of talent or not performing in the clutch, but I certainly could see how bad those two wanted it as well.

              I honestly don't mind debating hockey with you. I know some on this board do, but I don't. You just are so set in your ways that a) Motzko = God, b) the players should never receive any criticism, and c) you won't provide much more insight than boxscore stats or opinions that someone else (usually KA) has provided for you. I'm saying I was in the building both nights this weekend, and strongly disagree with a lot of what you took away, and if you still see it that way, fine, but you take a straw poll of the knowledgeable posters on this board, I don't think you'll have a lot supporting your claims.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

              Best USCHO quotes to date:

              "UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

              "It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

              "I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

              Comment


              • Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

                [QUOTE=First Time, Long Time;4518006]Unless you were right behind the goal, I doubt you saw it perfectly.
                I don't claim to be an expert, but that's what I saw, he tried to push off, and nearly fell over and wobbled a bit.
                That looks like losing your balance to me.

                A good goalie would stay balanced and pay attention to where the puck is. He failed on both accounts. He makes great saves and then lets in some soft ones. He needs to get better and more focused, and stop flopping so much. As far as losing his stick-well, sticks are over-rated. Lee is over-rated. I want him to prove me wrong. Any idea when that will be?
                Bob is making me concerned
                I am the voice of reason

                Comment


                • Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  From the angle that it was scored at, you wouldn't have wanted to be behind the goal. You'd have wanted to be right in line with the goal line, on the Dogg Pound side, in the student section, and in the upper level first couple of rows. Wanna guess where I was?

                  As for just two guys working their tails off, again, you're missing the point. The team played horribly, but there were individuals who showed how hard they were willing to work. Marvin and Oslund were the two best examples. Johnson and Eddy were also hustling, and while they both made errors, that was more either lack of talent or not performing in the clutch, but I certainly could see how bad those two wanted it as well.

                  I honestly don't mind debating hockey with you. I know some on this board do, but I don't. You just are so set in your ways that a) Motzko = God, b) the players should never receive any criticism, and c) you won't provide much more insight than boxscore stats or opinions that someone else (usually KA) has provided for you. I'm saying I was in the building both nights this weekend, and strongly disagree with a lot of what you took away, and if you still see it that way, fine, but you take a straw poll of the knowledgeable posters on this board, I don't think you'll have a lot supporting your claims.
                  This is a great post, and it underscores why it is so stinking frustrating sometimes to be involved in a discussion that FTLT feels the need to show us the errors of our ignorance.

                  Comment


                  • Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

                    Several sponsors have dropped Tiger, But Bird's Eye is going ahead with their "Tiger's Side Dishes".
                    Bob is making me concerned
                    I am the voice of reason

                    Comment


                    • Re: CC @ SCSU: Insert your Tiger Woods Joke Here!

                      Originally posted by wchaforever View Post
                      This is a great post, and it underscores why it is so stinking frustrating sometimes to be involved in a discussion that FTLT feels the need to show us the errors of our ignorance.
                      I'm gonna be the first to claim it... I think SCSU Euro = wchaforever
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

                      Best USCHO quotes to date:

                      "UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

                      "It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

                      "I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X