Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU vs. Michigan Tech, Feb 21 and 22: You Suck! No, YOU suck! And so on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NMU vs. Michigan Tech, Feb 21 and 22: You Suck! No, YOU suck! And so on.

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
    I hear there giving out they're degrees to anyone their these days....
    Proof positive... no one from Northern even got the joke.
    But I see what you did there...
    Ryan J
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Dear 'Cats:

Play like you did last night, and the season ends a week early with no chance of visiting Grand Rapids.

Pull your head out of your asses, and let's go visit Grand Rapids.

Love, the Alumni.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
        Proof positive... no one from Northern even got the joke.
        But I see what you did there...
        Ryan J
        The their, they're & there thing was obviously a ploy for attention.
        Last edited by davyd83; 02-22-2014, 10:11 AM.
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Dear 'Cats:

Play like you did last night, and the season ends a week early with no chance of visiting Grand Rapids.

Pull your head out of your asses, and let's go visit Grand Rapids.

Love, the Alumni.
          Ditto

Kinda glad I called off my plans to head up for these games a while ago... With the weather being horrible, last night's performance might have pushed me over the edge...

Tonight we get to see how the Cats do in a "Must Win" situation....
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Well... the refs took away a legit goal with an early whistle, but **** did they try to even it up at the end there.

Sweep! Sweep! Sweep!
            MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

I'm happy, cause the good guys won, but Mel said the bench minor he took was for clapping his hands together, according to the ref. Has anyone ever heard of that penalty? I know I've seen it NOT called countless times.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                I'm happy, cause the good guys won, but Mel said the bench minor he took was for clapping his hands together, according to the ref. Has anyone ever heard of that penalty? I know I've seen it NOT called countless times.
                The initial call was terrible to begin with.
                Plain as day he was pushed into the goaltender. And with Johnstone and Pietala chirping at the ref and both getting 10s, I can't say I'm too surprised for one, and for two, there is ALWAYS a crazy call that goes against Tech in Marquette. I expected something to happen like that, just preferably not in that situation.

Give the boys credit though, played through it all and Copley stole a game for us. Huge effort at the right time.

Comment

Working...
                X