Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WMU @ Colorado College: Or me just talking to myself in a thread no one looks at.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WMU @ Colorado College: Or me just talking to myself in a thread no one looks at.

C C played well last weekend,both teams need points bad,this series could go either way.

Comment

Re: WMU @ Colorado College: Or me just talking to myself in a thread no one looks at.

Game day! I'll be following on my phone while out to dinner with my girl, hopefully I can check frequently without her knowing! Otherwise the Broncos might be the only ones scoring.......
      Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson_lunatic27 View Post
        Game day! I'll be following on my phone while out to dinner with my girl, hopefully I can check frequently without her knowing! Otherwise the Broncos might be the only ones scoring.......
        If she doesn't notice, she is a keeper.
        B2
        It will only get better!

Comment

So, what was the score?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
            So, what was the score?
            hopefully his night didnt' end in a shootout as well
            Last edited by ubish; 02-15-2014, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Amen, we wouldn't want him going off half cocked now, would we?

Comment

I hope he didn't choke away a three goal lead at dinner...
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

To keep intact the integrity of this thread, I will make no comment on the activities of last night.

Walking away with 5 Points would be nice. Go Broncos!
                  Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Broncos decided to give up what should have been easy points to earn and opted to take the more difficult route to the post season. Great job CC defending the home ice and taking advantage of the broncos short comings.

Well the road it a tough one from here on out, will we be at Target Center battling in the conference tournament? Will me miraculously see an NCAA appearance? More importantly with the way things panned out this weekend... am I allowed to start new threads in the future?

Comment

Broncos decided to give up what should have been easy points to earn and opted to take the more difficult route to the post season. Great job CC defending the home ice and taking advantage of the broncos short comings.

Well the road it a tough one from here on out, will we be at Target Center battling in the conference tournament? Will me miraculously see an NCAA appearance? More importantly with the way things panned out this weekend... am I allowed to start new threads in the future?
                      I don't think you have any competition.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I saw Josh Pitt didn't play this weekend, is he hurt?
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                        X