Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU hosts LSSU, 2/14 and 2/15: Oh, it's... YOU.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NMU hosts LSSU, 2/14 and 2/15: Oh, it's... YOU.

Disappointing to see NMU in 9th place in the WCHA, but they're still only 5 points behind 3rd place AA, BG, & MT. Got to get a W tonight.

Is a goaltender change in order to shake things up, or will Dahlstrom be back in the net tonight?
    NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
      Disappointing to see NMU in 9th place in the WCHA, but they're still only 5 points behind 3rd place AA, BG, & MT. Got to get a W tonight.

Is a goaltender change in order to shake things up, or will Dahlstrom be back in the net tonight?

Dahlstrom is in net.

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
        The "official" attendance was around 1700. I thought I was in a library. Even the student section was only around a quarter full.

Any more home performances like last night and attendance will look like that with or without the UP 200.
        Tonight was better. Next week, we need to ramp it up for Tech.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Does anyone know the rules for the Cappo Cup, if the teams would have ended up tied in total goals?

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
            Does anyone know the rules for the Cappo Cup, if the teams would have ended up tied in total goals?
            Not sure but knowing Walt Kyle's strong distaste for shootouts I'd suspect the defending cup holder would just retain it for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
              In that case I believe the team who had possession of it retains it. I could be wrong though.

Does anybody know why so few Laker fans made the trip this weekend? There were some but usually there's a huge wave of them. Bad weather or what?

Comment

Originally posted by NMU Fan View Post
                In that case I believe the team who had possession of it retains it. I could be wrong though.

Does anybody know why so few Laker fans made the trip this weekend? There were some but usually there's a huge wave of them. Bad weather or what?
                Thanks, you are probably right.

I wanted to make the trip, but was unable to this year. Some other fans said that the motels they tried to get rooms at were already booked, so they did not go for that reason.

I did watch the games on the American one telecast and I thought that DavyD calls a good game.

Comment

Working...
                X