Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
    Shaver is like that when he is with Sonmor and nobody else. I guess former U of M head coach Sonmor brings out the homer in everybody.
    Sonmor's "oldtime hockey" stories are pretty good though....... even if it does take him awhile to get to the point.
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
      Sonmor's "oldtime hockey" stories are pretty good though....... even if it does take him awhile to get to the point.
      Yeah if they really happened the way he says they did. Sometimes I wonder if the cranium is fully operational.

Comment

• Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
        My team lst to lakefunckng state. You all needto quti you r****e ing btiching. and tith better be a good tame tomoreeow or ill retgete not staeing in marequetet.
        Too much Baltika?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Too much Baltika?
          Ol #9 at 8% alcohol no less.
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

A disappointing 3-2 Gopher win, but none the less a win…. I guess this means we are stuck with Don for the time being. GO GOPHERS!!!!
            - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
            Go you Green and White
            Go Bemidji Beavers
            Fight with all your might!
            Rah! Rah! Rah!
            We are here to cheer you
            We are out to win your fame,
            So, Go Bemidji Beavers
            Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
              A disappointing 3-2 Gopher win, but none the less a win…. I guess this means we are stuck with Don for the time being. GO GOPHERS!!!!

Not disappointing to me. I'll take 4pts on the road any day anyway.
              sigpic

Comment

My only consolation on this weekend was that it took the Gophers 59:34 to beat this Michigan Tech team last night If that doesn't scream crappy, I don't know what does (other than Jordan Schroeder, hope the Canucks can fix that wreck ). How desperate were the Huskies? The walk-on defenseman played his third shift of his career as a Husky during the 6-on-5 at the end of the game. Another night where a little effort would have gone a long way.
                @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Lucia still would rather coach orphans...
                  ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eFsF0Z9EKDg&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eFsF0Z9EKDg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                  He says it in the first 30 seconds.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                    Lucia still would rather coach orphans...
                    So you're eligble...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Too much Baltika?
                      She hasn't cracked that yet, at the advice of her bodyguards (MNS and I). We want to maximize her fun tickets tonight.

I'd like to thank the Misfits for letting us sit with them for the 2nd period both nights. And I will apologize for not warning you about our Gopher lady friend. We should have told you she's a "wind her up and let her go; it's now superhappyfuntime" person. All of you guys are awesome. Gopher fans, you know who I'm talking about, she has her own song.

Glad to get 4 points. I don't care how we got'em this weekend, all I wanted was a sweep.

And the Presidential suite is very nice. Hopefully we can secure that for the next time we travel there. I like. The KBC beer doesn't hurt, either.

Off to the bar. Hooray beer!
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        And the Presidential suite is very nice.
                        Shaver and Sonmor mentioned during the broadcast that there were some Gopher fans in there and "one fan with a North Dakota jersey" it was pretty funny.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd usually step in to say how great/terrible the Gophers played, but seeing as neither game was on TV it's difficult for me to say.

But either way, that was 4 points they team had to have. Maybe some hope heading into the holiday break, even if it's against Tech.
                          04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
                          USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
                          I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
                          Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
                          I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

You still suck, you only beat Tech by one goal both nights....suck it.....
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                            Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                              Zero points at home against the worst Gopher squad in a decade... suck it...

In all seriousness, I am not pumped about the sweep. But, it is four points the Gophers needed desperately. Thanks to Tech for feeling generous.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                                Why are you even bothering to woof? Woofing for Tech is like teaching Helen Keller to play Nintendo. You just can't do it.

If you want to flex your e-*****, do what I did and pick the most despicable team possible and jump on their bandwagon. Go Blue ...wait, they suck this year.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X