Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Koho View Post
    I see a D doing his job, both protecting his goal and generating chances, as a "good" player. I don't think he is a 'special" player, but at least average. I see him as a middle of the pack D. That is a far way from the horrendous play you seem to describe. That is my opinion. You can take it, or leave it and be wrong. Your choice. (I guess the reason he seems to be seeing more ice time is because Lucia is a horrible judge of how a player is performing?)
    Agreed He has been MUCH better this year and you don't remember the 3 or 4 absolutely mind boggling horrendous turnovers in Gopher's Zone last year that directly resulted in goals last year that cost the Gophers at least 2 games last year????? This kid was God awful last year.
    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
    Go you Green and White
    Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight with all your might!
    Rah! Rah! Rah!
    We are here to cheer you
    We are out to win your fame,
    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
      He probably was the most consistent player on the ice, given both teams were putting on ****show.
      He may have been but I'm not used to hearing praises given to Wehrs that often.

It didn't sound like the 3rd period was bad at all for the Gophers with the play being in Tech's zone for most of it.
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, why was it back? And by it, I mean Foxton.
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

My team lst to lakefunckng state. You all needto quti you r****e ing btiching. and tith better be a good tame tomoreeow or ill retgete not staeing in marequetet.
          Always a Wildcat...
          Originally posted by Kepler
          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
            My team lst to lakefunckng state. You all needto quti you r****e ing btiching. and tith better be a good tame tomoreeow or ill retgete not staeing in marequetet.
            How this team scored 5 goals against and beat a pretty good NMU team is nothing short of a miracle from God.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                How this team scored 5 goals against and beat a pretty good NMU team is nothing short of a miracle from God.
                it's gotd hateding me and nothing lest than that. God fucekgin hates me.
                Always a Wildcat...
                If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

it's gotd hateding me and nothing lest than that. God fucekgin hates me.
                  *****http://i30.***********.com/albums/c307/m00seonthel00se2/wbcchurchsign-1.jpg******
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    *****http://i30.***********.com/albums/c307/m00seonthel00se2/wbcchurchsign-1.jpg******
                    yes. firs tthech. then lakes state. fmmlf
                    Always a Wildcat...

Comment

you're so cute when you're drunk
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                        Oh yeah, why was it back? And by it, I mean Foxton.
                        To make Russell a sad panda. It took him all of 1 minute to get worked up enough about my 'Fire Russell' sign to have someone tell me to take it down because it was inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          When they interviewed Lucia before the game, he said that Birkholtz did not make the trip. His name was never mentioned after that.

I will take our announcing team over a good majority of the other broadcast teams in NCAA hockey. Sure, Dirk becomes a soprano everytime the puck comes within 10 feet of either crease, but overall they do call the game pretty well and aren't blind homers either. Certainly not "morons".
                          I thought the announcers were good, definitely not morons and personally I'll take them over Shaver/Sonmor any day. The commentary on Wehrs surprised me but I must admit I haven't seen him try to do his Booby Orr impression as much so far this season or give the puck away. I think he looks like he's improved a bit in making better decisions...so far.

Comment

Gotta love drunken sorrow postings

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                              I thought the announcers were good, definitely not morons and personally I'll take them over Shaver/Sonmor any day. The commentary on Wehrs surprised me but I must admit I haven't seen him try to do his Booby Orr impression as much so far this season or give the puck away. I think he looks like he's improved a bit in making better decisions...so far.
                              Shaver is like that when he is with Sonmor and nobody else. I guess former U of M head coach Sonmor brings out the homer in everybody.
                              Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                              dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                              wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                                Shaver is like that when he is with Sonmor and nobody else. I guess former U of M head coach Sonmor brings out the homer in everybody.
                                I think you're right. Wally's dad, Al, was a great announcer for the North Stars and I think Wally has that same potential. But Sonmor, wow. He tried to tell a story a couple weeks ago on a new sponsored between period radio segment and it was dead air and mumbling to start for two minutes because he couldn't think of the word he was trying to use. Then Wally tried to guess what word he was trying to think of and Sonmor kept telling him "no not that one". It was just radio comedy gold. I was tempted to call in and take a guess myself.
                                Last edited by HarleyMC; 12-12-2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X