Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Almost forgot to post some game day hockey talk so here you go...

Me like hockey!

Comment

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Anyone know how good the video is at Michigan Tech sports site. i got the package to watch this weekend games.
      Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
        Anyone know how good the video is at Michigan Tech sports site. i got the package to watch this weekend games.
        Hopefully it's better than the crap Big 10 Network is peddling.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Hopefully it's better than the crap Big 10 Network is peddling.
          I agree. i bought the one from bigtennetwork.com and was disappoint in it.
          Go Gophers Go.

Comment

That's an understatement. Although it was cheaper than a pint at the dive bar down the street, so what could I really ask for I suppose.

Comment

The picture on the video feed is good enough to follow the action but not generally good enough to see the player's numbers. In my experience, not quite as good as most of the B2 webcasts.

Comment

Same. But as Stauber1 said at least it was cheaper than a pint at the local pub.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Good LORD..... Tech 1 - Gophers 0 after 1...... And Hoffel miss a WIDE OPEN net........
                  - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Go you Green and White
                  Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Fight with all your might!
                  Rah! Rah! Rah!
                  We are here to cheer you
                  We are out to win your fame,
                  So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

we killed GPL! I was close... I said 4-2 turns out 3-2
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      We deffinatly got lucky...... Great Playing by Hoffel though.....

Go Bemidji Beavers
                      Go you Green and White
                      Go Bemidji Beavers
                      Rah! Rah! Rah!
                      We are here to cheer you
                      So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        It went down with the ship. And the Gophers have the miracle with no live radio, no live TV, and no live GPL either. Too funny.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Meh. You could tell MN was going to win this after they tied it up. Tech pretty much gave up and tried to play for the tie.

Good game, regardless. Nice to see Tech put together 30 minutes of hockey, instead of 5-10.

Comment

Sad when the Gophers become the blind squirrel. Even if they did control more the play, they need to find some scoring.

Comment

At any rate, that should set the stage for Tech to not show up at all tomorrow and get stomped.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Sad when the Gophers become the blind squirrel. Even if they did control more the play, they need to find some scoring.
                                Very true, it deffinatly should not have been as close as it was, if Hoffel, Birkholz, and Budish don't miss the wide open nets the Gophers win it going away.... But a win is a win and we will take any win we can get at this point. 4 points this weekend or Don needs to take a swim across Lake Superior.

Go Bemidji Beavers
                                Go you Green and White
                                Go Bemidji Beavers
                                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                                We are here to cheer you
                                So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Working...
                                X