Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by WFODucati View Post
    yes he does, and i met PB too! AYE AYE AYE AYE
    JESUS HATES WISCONSIN!!!! Good times at the DT tonight
    Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Yager View Post
      I am busy studying and can't read all the posts but judging from this one post, does this mean you are coming up to Tech for the games? If you need somewhere to stay I've got room.
      Yeah - I only need someplace to crash on Friday night though, CHA and I are coming up tomorrow and leaving directly after the Saturday game.

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
      Makes me wish I was there.
      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

can't agree more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          Yeah - I only need someplace to crash on Friday night though, CHA and I are coming up tomorrow and leaving directly after the Saturday game.o
          Yeah, I've got a pretty large house. Bethlyn is staying here, too. We've got two mattresses to put on the floor and then a pullout couch mattress thing, and a couple of other couches lying around. I live up by family video, Ross is here too. Give one of us a call, our numbers are on fb if you don't have it already.

Comment

QFT and I can't wait till I can join in on the Thursday night DT madness

Comment

TECH TO ENTERTAIN MINNESOTA THIS WEEKEND

The title for the pre-weekend posting at www.michigantechhuskies.com they really need to think out their titles more...we would like to not entertain them this weekend, we would like to send them back with their gopher-tails between their legs and so depressed because they lost to tInstitution...

Edit:
              A couple notes from the pre-weekend post:
              Apparently we have also added a team goalie coach to the team roster...

Qutoed from www.michigantechhuskies.com

Also joining the team is Dieter Kochan, who will serve as the team’s goalie coach. Kochan was a four-year letterwinner at Northern Michigan from 1993 to 1997. The Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, native enjoyed a 10-year professional career that included time with the Tampa Bay Lightning and Minnesota Wild.

Kattelus may play, if he does, it'll be his first game since the home win against Northern...
              His game stats for that game: 0+/-, 1 SOG, 2 PIM for Tripping, 10 Faceoff Wins, 9 Faceoff Losses...(that's all he's got for the season, didn't play the Ryerson game)

I also realized...Tech has only swept 1 home series since I've been a student at Tech...
              Last edited by techcodemonkey; 12-11-2009, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Good morning thread

Comment

yes, they got that slightly wrong. Tech will be entertaining the GOPHER FANS. mostly by getting them drunk. the team we intend to send screaming from the arena.

wouldn't it be funny if tDon showed with a shaved head? ala Mike Sertich?
                  Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                  "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                  Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                    yes, they got that slightly wrong. Tech will be entertaining the GOPHER FANS. mostly by getting them drunk. the team we intend to send screaming from the arena.

wouldn't it be funny if tDon showed with a shaved head? ala Mike Sertich?
                    haha tDon shaved...awesome

Comment

tBrenthoven is a terrible drunk dialer
                      @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                      I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
                        tBrenthoven is a terrible drunk dialer
                        Is that the message I have on my phone right now? I saw a message from brenthoven, at 2:06AM when I woke up this morning, and thought that I probably didn't need to hear that...

Also, you all are idiots! I had completely forgot to add Party in the USA to my Blackberry until I woke up this morning with 5 texts about it! Thanks for the reminder, it has now been uploaded, and is ready for use!
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                          haha tDon shaved...awesome
                          blasphemer
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            I had completely forgot to add Party in the USA to my Blackberry
                            umm... the first word that comes to mind is "why?"
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Also, you all are idiots! I had completely forgot to add Party in the USA to my Blackberry until I woke up this morning with 5 texts about it! Thanks for the reminder, it has now been uploaded, and is ready for use!
                              I heard that probably 3 or 4 times last night. Not as much as Poker Face though. Jesus Christ
                              @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                              I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Is that the message I have on my phone right now? I saw a message from brenthoven, at 2:06AM when I woke up this morning, and thought that I probably didn't need to hear that...

You are my hero, yet again.

Boosh: I think yours was just the Wisconsin song.
                                Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                                Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Working...
                                X