Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Gopher Puck View Post
    I know this game isn't being telivised but can you pay to watch it on the internet anywhere
    Gophersports.com most likely
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Gopher Puck View Post
      I know this game isn't being telivised but can you pay to watch it on the internet anywhere
      The Tech web stream is $12 for a one-month package that will get you both games: https://www.nmnathletics.com//subs/L...DOMAIN=&gclid=
      Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
        The Tech web stream is $12 for a one-month package that will get you both games: https://www.nmnathletics.com//subs/L...DOMAIN=&gclid=
        yeah, i believe that's the same deal you get with the U of M as well. Could be wrong though. I've definitely thought of getting it for a weekend series like this but never thought it was worth the $12.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Hockey talk

Although the beer discussion was making me thirsty by 9:00AM
          Originally posted by CavalryNate
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

Commie: re: your rep--you're learning!
            Always a Wildcat...
            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
              Hockey talk

Although the beer discussion was making me thirsty by 9:00AM
              Since when is a "vs. tech" thread expected to talk about hockey?
              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Oh, you can talk about hockey, but not until Friday.
                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                  Oh, you can talk about hockey, but not until Friday.
                  Besides, face it - there's really not much to talk about.
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Never. That's why I was wondering why there were 3 or 4 posts talking about where to watch the games live.
                    Originally posted by CavalryNate
                    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                      Besides, face it - there's really not much to talk about.
                      Yeah there is. The Gophers suck. Tech sucks. Umm.... I guess that says it all.
                      I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
                        Yeah there is. The Gophers suck. Tech sucks. Umm.... I guess that says it all.
                        So remind me why I'm coming up for this instead of going to the Soo to see my team...?
                        Always a Wildcat...
                        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                          So remind me why I'm coming up for this instead of going to the Soo to see my team...?
                          You want to hang out with the awesome posters of this board that will be there.
                          I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Because Houghton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Soo?

Funny thought - 30+ years ago, this might've been a pivotal series. Today, it'll probably decide whether Tech finishes in 10th now, or if we have to wait until January to have the final nail put in our coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
                              You want to hang out with the awesome posters of this board that will be there.
                              And it's the Soo.
                              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

I'll be in Houghton...that's reason enough.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X