Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    despite what you twinks might think I am not a bear...
    You might be a beard, though.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
      I can't wait to see this, and I think we should get Flashy in on this too because I have never seen him drunk yet. He probably won't though, because its not made by New Glarus.

Sounds good to me. My only worry is drinking it too fast and then having it hit hard, which is probly what will end up happening. That or pacing myself too much and having it end up being warm by the end.
      New Glarus is overrated.
      Originally posted by 3W View Post
      Probably has less to do with the production company and more to do with that the Wild are playing both Friday and Saturday.
      Since, it is an Olympic year the Wild need to play more games on the weekends to make up for the three weeks off in Feb.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
        New Glarus is overrated.
        I wouldn't say that, only because most people who are not from WI (or that have had it) haven't even heard about it.

He likes his Finnegan's, though. That's beer cred.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I wouldn't say that, only because most people who are not from WI (or that have had it) haven't even heard about it.

He likes his Finnegan's, though. That's beer cred.
          Spotted cow sucks. Premo blows. Miller sucks. Coors blows. I mean all of that with all my heart. Have I properly offended most everyone yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            Spotted cow sucks. Premo blows. Miller sucks. Coors blows. I mean all of that with all my heart. Have I properly offended most everyone yet?
            You've properly proven you have crappy taste in beer.
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              You've properly proven you have crappy taste in beer.
              Meh, I like bitter beers generally. Any degree of pale ale basically. Some of my favorite beers are Bass PA, Summit EPA, Sierra Nevada EPA, Redhook ESB, the KBC's Tip Up ESB, KBC Scott's (Manager's) IPA, KBC Brown (on tap at my house), Labatt (also on tap), Leinenkugel's Fireside Nut Brown (the only Leiney I've ever liked so far), most all Bell's beers (except the two hearted ale), Mc Golden, etc etc.

Comment

Meh, I like bitter beers generally. Any degree of pale ale basically. Some of my favorite beers are Bass PA, Summit EPA, Sierra Nevada EPA, Redhook ESB, the KBC's Tip Up ESB, KBC Scott's (Manager's) IPA, KBC Brown (on tap at my house), Labatt (also on tap), Leinenkugel's Fireside Nut Brown (the only Leiney I've ever liked so far), most all Bell's beers (except the two hearted ale), Mc Golden, etc etc.
                But to diss Spotted Cow and PREMO?!?! * you. You go to hell and you die.

Comment

Not me. The number selling beer in my store is Lift Bridge Farm Girl Saison. It out sells everything and the beer has only been out since June. They just released Lift Bridge Cross Cut Pale Ale a great zesty slight grapefruit ale. The grapefruit mostly comes from the cascade hops but they do add grapfruit to the wort. A great tasting beer. www.liftbridgebrewery.com

Comment

Not me. The number selling beer in my store is Lift Bridge Farm Girl Saison.
                    umm... store? Hey man, what's up? Want to be my new friend? Great. When is my new friend getting in to Houghton for the series with some nice samples of local beers?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      But to diss Spotted Cow and PREMO?!?! * you. You go to hell and you die.

You do know what Dan Carey the brewmaster of New Glarus based his Spottedcow from? Budweiser. Why? Because he worked for them. Something like 7 years.
                      Ahh... my old employer Sierra Nevada. The cream of the crop in the beer world. The pale ale and celebration ale are top notch in my book. If you like Summit and Sierra Nevada, why don't you like Larry Bell's Two Hearted Ale? It might be an IPA but not stylisticly (sp?) speaking. Big and bold with plenty of hops.

Comment

You don't like THA?

I thought Fireside Nut Brown was pretty bad (I really only like the Original). It smelled and tasted like a weak brown ale that someone dumped a crappy McCafe drink into.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          You don't like THA?

I thought Fireside Nut Brown was pretty bad (I really only like the Original). It smelled and tasted like a weak brown ale that someone dumped a crappy McCafe drink into.
                          Fireside is a Brown Lager and no where is it close to being a nut brown ale.

Comment

Fireside is a Brown Lager and no where is it close to being a nut brown ale.
                            Yeah, I've had a few pretty good nut brown ales since then, but that Leinie's product was just not a good beer, IMO.

Comment

Yeah, I've had a few pretty good nut brown ales since then, but that Leinie's product was just not a good beer, IMO.
                              Agreed - it tastes cheap and kinda nasty.
                              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

I really liked the Liftbridge Chestnut Brown Ale. A wonderfully medium bodied beer with hints of chocolate, toffee and nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X