Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    You think you have H1N1. Go to doctor Fri morn, early. No matter what they say (becuase you'll have to get a note, and even then, your shift will have been covered), head to Houghton afterwards.
    Had that over the summer actually. Would prefer not to have it again, real or fake. Then I would have to fake it for like 3 weeks since that's how long I had symptoms and recovery.
    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
    Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

H1N1 is overrated...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Last I saw, $3, and yes, it's decent beer. Not great, not Miller.
        I think I can afford that, and I like Miller so I'm in.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
        Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Premo and Miller both suck balls. Someone should be bringing up a 1/2 barrel of Summit EPA so I can put it in my keggerator.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            Premo and Miller both suck balls. Someone should be bringing up a 1/2 barrel of Summit EPA so I can put it in my keggerator.
            You're going to post that Premo sucks and then ask us to bring you beer? Have you lost your mind?
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              You're going to post that Premo sucks and then ask us to bring you beer? Have you lost your mind?
              No, I am just that ****ing special.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                No, I am just that ****ing special.
                You're f|_|cking special alright Yager...

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                  Unsure on the Baltika thing. Do I want to try it? Sure. Am I up for the whole challenge? Not entirely sure...
                  Which Baltika? It's ok beer but iirc pretty strong, so tread carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Which Baltika? It's ok beer but iirc pretty strong, so tread carefully.
                    Baltika No. 9 in the 51oz bottle.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wow, I thought you were joking when you said no tv. That's unbelievable... I hate learfield sports.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Brent: Yes, I'm still in.

I'm hoping we'll be in around the same time. All depends on the front that's supposed to be moving in. We're taking the Jeep, so snow really isn't my worry, it's getting across the bridge. I really don't want to take the long way around.

One day of work this week, plus one day of "work" (the guy that's covering for me is in tomorrow, so I won't be doing much) and then I'm off until next Tuesday!
                        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

I apologize in advance for interrupting beer talk.

This nugget of (hopefully) good news was in Roman's blog:

Birkholz injured one of his shoulders in the second period. A trainer looked at it between the second and third periods. "My should is fine," he said. "I just had to do a little rehab on it. I'll be back next week" for Michigan Tech.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                            I apologize in advance for interrupting beer talk.

This nugget of (hopefully) good news was in Roman's blog:
                            Good news!

The interruption is acceptable.
                            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

On a light to heavy scale, where would this fall?
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Wow, I thought you were joking when you said no tv. That's unbelievable... I hate learfield sports.
                                Probably has less to do with the production company and more to do with that the Wild are playing both Friday and Saturday.
                                Originally posted by Jon
                                You call everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X