Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh goodie - a week with Tech fans.

Comment

Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      So far it seems to be a week with obsessed sue fans.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

We're all too depressed/drunk to do the normal shyte.

Yet.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
          So far it seems to be a week with obsessed sue fans.
          That's every week.

Comment

You could make like the St, Clooud fans and start your own elitist thread. It would be fitting...
            Always a Wildcat...
            Originally posted by Kepler
            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I'm still ****ed that my boss wouldn't give me Friday off. He just doesn't understand my need to be in Houghton for Tech/Gopher weekend I guess. ctf and I had plans haha
              Application for Admission to the WCHA:
              http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
              Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
              Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
              Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
              All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                You could make like the St, Clooud fans and start your own elitist thread. It would be fitting...
                I forgot that for some a sense of humor only registers in one of the circle-jerk threads or on a drunken excursion filled with beer bongs and shaving cream. btw - is it MTU or NMU for you?
                Last edited by Slap Shot; 12-06-2009, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                  They were just peeved the thread didn't have the .
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

drunken excursion filled with beer bongs and shaving cream.
                    Just add weed and a donkey and it's complete.
                    Originally posted by CavalryNate
                    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                    sigpic

Comment

I forgot that for some a sense of humor only registers in one of the circle-jerk threads or on a drunken excursion filled with beer bongs and shaving cream. btw - is it MTU or NMU for you?
                      She's gonna be sporting MN gear this weekend, actually.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                        after you have seen one pine tree, you've seen them all.....
                        Trees are overrated...

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        She's gonna be sporting MN gear this weekend, actually.
                        This is just too big of a softball to hit out. I'm not that mean of a person...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                          I can see Don resigning, but not being fired. The U can't afford to pay off any more coaches while demanding more money from the state which it doesn't have right now.

You know you have a robust message board when the CFO of the University of Minnesota is a regular. Thanks for letting us know about the realities facing the University's finances. What about capital projects? Any building projects being put on hold? Or maybe bond issues upcoming?
                          Thanks in advance for being so forthcoming.

Comment

Impatiently awaiting this weekend. I'm definitely hoping the hockey is good and that I'm not forced to leave the man in the UP.
                            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                              Impatiently awaiting this weekend. I'm definitely hoping the hockey is good and that I'm not forced to leave the man in the UP.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Oh, need to confirm some info:

Baltika Challenge:

melmac
                                PB's roommate
                                'diva

Correct?

And mel, Premo will be delivered as promised.

ETA of our group is around 11pm-ish on Thu night, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X