Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Watch me. I'll make Twitch look tame in comparison.
    Watch the ice....

if Harley's on the bike...
    'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      No. I doubt there will be a change after this year. Call it a hunch.
      I can see Don resigning, but not being fired. The U can't afford to pay off any more coaches while demanding more money from the state which it doesn't have right now.

Comment

Watch me. I'll make Twitch look tame in comparison.
        Perhaps.

We still haven't seen a full Twitch meltdown though. I have a feeling there's more hiding there than just chairs flying across the room.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
          I wonder what the odds in Vegas would be on the Bipolar Circus winning on Friday?
          Ohhh, thats good, I was just there a few weeks ago.

The Hirsch Pool?

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
            Watch the ice....

if Harley's on the bike...
            I do just fine on ice with my Commando

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/1957chevy-bike-2.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              Perhaps.

We still haven't seen a full Twitch meltdown though. I have a feeling there's more hiding there than just chairs flying across the room.
              And you didn't hear/see the Mankato Meltdown firsthand.

Think Hancock (movie) except really mad. That might be a start.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                I do just fine on ice with my Commando
                I concur, I concur....

Comment

Looks alot like the Bel Air??

Comment

Looks alot like the Bel Air??
                    The chassis is modeled after the Bel Air.

But here's the REAL Commando...one of my personal favorites but no cash at the moment (or room in the garage)....Beautiful heh?:

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/2010-Norton-961-Commando.jpg******

Comment

As I mentioned elsewhere, if MN doesn't sweep, leave tDon in the UP.
                      After watching the UW-Tech series, I would agree. Even when Tech played "well", they looked pretty harmless. If Kangass allows more than 3 goals all weekend, leave him up there too.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Who cares about the hockey? I'm coming for the pre and post game senanicans!
                        Always a Wildcat...
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

You know, any respectable hockey fan would go hide in a hole and not want to be seen in public after what happened this past weekend, but for some reason, just the fact that anyone losing to such a farce of a team would be beyond ridiculous, I bet we'll manage to win, or at least Tech Win one of these games. Minne-sota has a habit of blowing games to us too
                          @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                          I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

How can you burn the most beautiful stretch of HWY 2?
                            after you have seen one pine tree, you've seen them all.....
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                              I can see Don resigning, but not being fired. The U can't afford to pay off any more coaches while demanding more money from the state which it doesn't have right now.
                              The other day I was listening to Korg on KFAN during the 9-12 show and he said that Lucia will go at the time of his chosing basically so that's good enough for me.
                              Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                              Eric's Twitter
                              The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

How can you burn the most beautiful stretch of HWY 2?
                                I agree... I know the Williston, ND to Havre, MT part isn't all that scenic.
                                Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                                Eric's Twitter
                                The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Working...
                                X