Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by Yager View Post
    BOC is a couple days down the road, I am working on some hmwk.
    and how do you know that? got a man on the inside?

Comment

• Re: If tDon Loses This, Fire Him On The Spot: Minnesota at Michigan Tech, Dec. 11-12

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
      and how do you know that? got a man on the inside?
      n00b.

Comment

I'm sorry that I don't set up flashing lights on my desk to alert me of something new to waste money on...

But, I was under the impression that the BOC appeared randomly during a woot-off...so that no one knows when it's coming...

Comment

I'm sorry that I don't set up flashing lights on my desk to alert me of something new to waste money on...

But, I was under the impression that the BOC appeared randomly during a woot-off...so that no one knows when it's coming...
          It always comes right before the end...

Comment

guess you learn something new everyday

Comment

guess you learn something new everyday
              *****http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-07-21/1248205233191.gif******

Now go to bed little one.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                Nope beer geek or beer enthusiast. Big difference. Snobs are the weiners who put down other peoples beer choices.
                Okay...

Leinenkugel's Fireside Nut Brown (the only Leiney I've ever liked so far),
                This statement right here is proof that you have no taste in beers

Awful, just awful
                @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

umm... store? Hey man, what's up? Want to be my new friend? Great. When is my new friend getting in to Houghton for the series with some nice samples of local beers?
                  Ha! I know where the store is.

I like beer. I'll try just about any beer once. Twice, if I have to. Like Uncle Matt's beers. They're just awful.

Today is my Friday. Packing and other crap will commence tomorrow. The minute HuskyNation's final final is final, we're on the road.
                  I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                    You do know what Dan Carey the brewmaster of New Glarus based his Spottedcow from? Budweiser. Why? Because he worked for them. Something like 7 years.
                    Except Spotted Cow is a Cask Conditioned Ale and Budweiser is a Pale Lager.
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

You can't judge New Glarus just on Spotted Cow. Have you tried Fat Squirrel? Totally Naked? Uff Da? Cracked Wheat? How about any of the fruit beers like the Raspberry Tart or Belgian Red? If you have, then I will respect your opinion that you think it's over rated. Until then, you shut your mouth and quit judging on a limited experience.
                      Always a Wildcat...
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

*****http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-07-21/1248205233191.gif******

Now go to bed little one.
                        you're none to talk...mister go to bed when everyone else is getting up...

I mean I do the same thing but...

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                          You can't judge New Glarus just on Spotted Cow. Have you tried Fat Squirrel? Totally Naked? Uff Da? Cracked Wheat? How about any of the fruit beers like the Raspberry Tart or Belgian Red? If you have, then I will respect your opinion that you think it's over rated. Until then, you shut your mouth and quit judging on a limited experience.
                          Uff Da is great!
                          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Monty Python Holy Grail Ale tastes like acetone.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Noticing the nuances of a beer doesn't make someone a beer snob. Thinking you're better than someone else based upon what each of you drink does.

I may think Premo (for instance) is unmitigated crap but I would never begrudge someone that likes it, just like I would expect someone not to think I'm a snob just because I typically don't drink mass produced beers. It's about the flavor, not the label or the brewery.

Comment

I know this game isn't being telivised but can you pay to watch it on the internet anywhere

Comment

Working...
                                X