UAA at Lake State Could Be A Pivotal Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
    LSSU does not have a local tv station, but we are broadcasting HD through America One; 3 cameras, replay, dedicated play-by-play. Should be a decent feed.
    Sounds good to me. Thanks for the info.
    _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
    No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Re: UAA at Lake State Could Be A Pivotal Dance

HD? This is the worst feed I've seen so far. I keep flipping back to the ferris northern game, and it is night and day.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
        HD? This is the worst feed I've seen so far. I keep flipping back to the ferris northern game, and it is night and day.

I didn't get the chance to respond yesterday, but the feed cleared up and looked fine midway thru the first period.

Comment

I agree, and I complained to America One. They refunded my money this morning.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I didn't get the chance to respond yesterday, but the feed cleared up and looked fine midway thru the first period.
            It got better, but the camera didn't follow the puck well, and when the camera was trying to follow fast skating players, my screen was blurry. Bad, bad, bad.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Seawolves game chat will be up tonight. If you want to stop by just click here. Go Seawolves!

Comment

Lakers are 10-3-1 on Friday nights this season, but are 3-10 on Saturday nights.

Comment

It's a road win! Seawolves win! Pinkie! It's time! Time to bust out the PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPARTY CANNON!!!
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

We stay afloat in the hunt for home ice! We desperately need a sweep of Bowling Green, I have no idea how we are going to play against Ferris State. The Bulldogs last three weekends: got swept by MSU (we swept MSU the week before), split with Michigan Tech (three of four points for us early in the season), and just swept Northern Michigan (we just split with them). Then we have UA_, which anything and everything will happen up in squareville. While the split is nice, it seems to make me more nervous. If we did unfortunately get swept I'd think, okay home ice is now out of the question, let's focus and get hot for the playoffs. But now were still in the thick of things. Idk, I just don't know bro's and brosefs.
                    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Working...
                    X