Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UML 2013/2014 Season, II ... May I have another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2013/2014 Season, II ... May I have another?

Convenience fee they call it. Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Convenience fee they call it. Ha.
      I guess a lighter wallet is convenient?

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
        I was charged $10 for my order by Tsongas...?
        Believe it was one fee for all the tickets. Far cheaper than the accumulated charges of the TD Garden, DCU Center and Philly I bet.
        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

If UVM doesn't go all the way you guys better will your team to victory. I picked UML in a couple of pools I am in (along with UVM just cause I had to in a few) and i would hate to send JCarter back you way if you don't pull through (assuming UVM get's knocked out)....

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
            I guess a lighter wallet is convenient?
            Heh.

Comment

Whatever happens this weekend (or preferably the second weekend of April), sometimes it's just fun to sit back and realize what's going on here. This freshmen class suffered through a 5-win season, and has won 77 games (so far) since then. Think about that. Three straight NCAA Tournament appearances. Winning the Hockey East regular season title. Winning the Hockey East Tournament back-to-back.

I think one of the parts that makes me happiest is seeing a local kid leading the charge. Joe Pendanza has lived up to and far beyond any expectations we could have ever had. Here's hoping that when Tyler Sifferlen joins in 2015, his career at Lowell goes as well (if not better).
              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Is it just me or is the 2014 Hockey East Champions locker room hat the buffugliest most boring thing you've ever seen? Would like a keepsake from the championship but in this case I think I'll keep the $20.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                  Is it just me or is the 2014 Hockey East Champions locker room hat the buffugliest most boring thing you've ever seen? Would like a keepsake from the championship but in this case I think I'll keep the $20.
                  I kinda like it. Not too often you see a gray hat, but it's rather bland (nothing Lowell on the front right, can't tell from the angle).

USoH blog picking Lowell to win it all.
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                    Not just you. It's possible the bookstore may order different and better ones. They did last season. I bought one of the locker room ones from the hockey east shop, and my dad got his from the bookstore. His was made from 47' Brand and was much better quality. The embroidery on my version was so bad you can barely read what the hat says. I never ended up wearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                      Not just you. It's possible the bookstore may order different and better ones. They did last season. I bought one of the locker room ones from the hockey east shop, and my dad got his from the bookstore. His was made from 47' Brand and was much better quality. The embroidery on my version was so bad you can barely read what the hat says. I never ended up wearing it.
                      the HEA shop one was MUCH better last year... this years sucks royally, so does the shirt. Nonetheless I bought both... but i think i'll be wearing last years' until it turns white from the sweat salt.
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Its funny we're even discussing this. Is this what its like to be a BC or BU fan where you have closets full of championship gear? Or maybe they've won so much they don't even bother buying it.

Comment

Its funny we're even discussing this. Is this what its like to be a BC or BU fan where you have closets full of championship gear? Or maybe they've won so much they don't even bother buying it.
                          I'll criticize anything that sucks... we get the top... here's your tacky crap. That being said, I'll keep buying the tacky crap, but better looking crap gets worn more often.
                          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                          Skating Friar Jersey
                          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                            Whatever happens this weekend (or preferably the second weekend of April), sometimes it's just fun to sit back and realize what's going on here. This freshmen class suffered through a 5-win season, and has won 77 games (so far) since then. Think about that. Three straight NCAA Tournament appearances. Winning the Hockey East regular season title. Winning the Hockey East Tournament back-to-back..
                            the thing is that it came outta nowhere. Good for HE too

Comment

it never, ever, ever gets old, i still buy it and so will you. Enjoy

Comment

Lowell Sun article on Conner Hellebuyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X