Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine- New Hampshire Home n Home 1/24-1/25 Light the flame thrower!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Oh, yeah, and be cool, you Mainiac fans, and do not spit chewed popcorn and soda on others at Alfond tomorrow.
    Trash rained down on me from above tonight in the Whitt when the buzzer rang in the 3rd. Deflated thunder sticks and soda cups ..my girlfriend said it was thrown by some of the Wildcats Hitlers youth they are raising in there

Comment

Oh, yeah, and be cool, you Mainiac fans, and do not spit chewed popcorn and soda on others at Alfond tomorrow.
      I hope it's a dip spit/coffee brandy slurry that rains down up in the Alfond

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Kasabian View Post
        Trash rained down on me from above tonight in the Whitt when the buzzer rang in the 3rd. Deflated thunder sticks and soda cups ..my girlfriend said it was thrown by some of the Wildcats Hitlers youth they are raising in there
        "from above"? Where were you? Wallowing in a ditch? :-)

Comment

"from above"? Where were you? Wallowing in a ditch? :-)
          @##&. Are you on a benda?
          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Re: Maine- New Hampshire Home n Home 1/24-1/25 Light the flame thrower!

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
            Looks like Maine is gonna have as many road wins as UHN has national championships.
            Thread winner!
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Don't worry Maine fans, hockey east tournament and NCAA tournament games are neutral sites and not road games... championships here we come!
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbear80 View Post
                Might as well leave the fish at the market tonight. Not gonna need it.
                Any predictions for tonight Ace?

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                  Any predictions for tonight Ace?
                  Won't see any fish tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
                    Won't see any fish tonight!
                    IDK. I might have some fish for suppah

Comment

Red must go!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Kasabian View Post
                        You sat in the UNH student section?
                        Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

hey, there's internet audio tonight!!!!
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            hey, there's internet audio tonight!!!!
                            game is on Fox College Sports Pacific tonight as well... 462 for Time Warner folks in the portland area

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                              game is on Fox College Sports Pacific tonight as well... 462 for Time Warner folks in the portland area
                              Game isn't airing on any of the fox college sports channels. Any suggestions?

Comment

It's on`for me up here in the wilds of N. Conway, NH. Guess it's a local thing for us maine/NH fans. You being in Nashville must have the bouncyball game that was said to be coming up.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X