Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine- New Hampshire Home n Home 1/24-1/25 Light the flame thrower!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine- New Hampshire Home n Home 1/24-1/25 Light the flame thrower!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Not me, but game is on Fox Sports Atlantic(?) if you have it.

Blame me, I sent a nasty email to the AD about the problems with the internet stream after Tuesday's game. Apparently, to get them worked out, they have to tear the whole thing apart, it seems.
    I do, thanks!

No mention of it on tv on the Maine schedule page.... just tomorrow's game

Comment

I hate the embellishment penalty with a combined penalty. Either the original penalty is warranted, or the player flopped.
      UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

Originally posted by UNH09 View Post
        I hate the embellishment penalty with a combined penalty. Either the original penalty is warranted, or the player flopped.
        this

Comment

Embellishment calls can be relatively subjective too.

Comment

Benedetto loves it tho.

Comment

Scorrrrrrre........BIG K
              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Don't think Maine will win a road game this year. Pathetic.

Comment

Mediocre home team beats awful road team.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                    Mediocre home team beats awful road team.
                    UNH lost the SOG battle though so it's all good
                    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Looks like Maine is gonna have as many road wins as UHN has national championships.

Comment

Wow. Sad. 30 min after the game and absolutely no banter. I guess nobody gives a chit. Great rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                          Wow. Sad. 30 min after the game and absolutely no banter. I guess nobody gives a chit. Great rivalry.
                          As soon as they sober up, they'll be coming out of the woodwork.

Comment

I am at Portsmouth Brewery celebrating over a 5 Cs IPA; where are you Mainiacs? I would have bought you a round.

ECat, I was worried when UNH caught up on SOGs, but fortunately Maine pulled their sieve to open up a big lead in SOG. Chuck Murray rules!

Comment

Y'know ... I feel really kinda bad for our Downeast UMaine-iac friends tonight. It's bad enough when your team can't find a way to win on the road against a reeling, injury-depleted UNH squad ... then having to watch your defense being so generous with giveaways you would think they were the Prize Patrol from the Publisher's Clearinghouse on Christmas Eve had to be pretty painful. If UNH had any legit finishers up front, it could (should?) have been a replay of the 7-2 thrashing UMaine took at the hands of BC last weekend. I'm guessing your boys can't possibly play that badly again tomorrow night, so I expect a table-turning 4-2 win for the Black Bears up in Orono. Pretty much a must-win game for Red and the boys in their search for HE home ice, though.

BUT to add insult to injury ... when my silly "Win One for the Gipper" tall tale of a story/prediction came WAY closer to anything you UMaine-iacs could cook up for predictions ... that's gotta leave a mark. I mean, folks consoling us in advance for the "first UMaine road win of the season" coming at UNH's expense are probably a little embarrassed and that's understandable. But nothing even came close to the blue ribbon winnah from the poster who predicted the "fish would not even be needed" tonight. That beauty lasted about 30 seconds longer than Bob Corkum's job interview last Spring, no??

I do have much love for my UMaine-iac friends, but on an occasion like this, I've only got two words for y'all ...

Hoosier. Daddy.
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Oh, yeah, and be cool, you Mainiac fans, and do not spit chewed popcorn and soda on others at Alfond tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X