UAA vs. the Purple Cows of Mankato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    Wait ... is this intended as a compliment?
    Well...the season is only half over.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Re: UAA vs. the Purple Cows of Mankato

Has UAA normally taken a two week roadie during this time in the past? I am surprised you are at home this late in the winter break.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
        Has UAA normally taken a two week roadie during this time in the past? I am surprised you are at home this late in the winter break.
        Yup, they have done that in the past. We only have two more home series after this weekend.
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          This is the first time in several seasons that we haven't taken a two week trip.
          At yesterdays Coaches lunch Hastings spoke to the grind that both AK teams have when traveling for half our games. Most of the outside teams whine and cry when they have to do once or possibly twice what we do for half our schedule. Whimps.
          Not Kato. Hastings is a stand up guy.
          Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 01-11-2014, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
            Ok cut him some slack, he's actually one of the only decent uaf fans on this board.
            Very true.
            Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

SEAWOLVES SWEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Pinkie Pie, ready the cannon! Because I know never go anywhere without the...
              PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPARTY CANNON!!!

I'm still in shock how well this team after all that happened. It's amazing.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                SEAWOLVES SWEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Pinkie Pie, ready the cannon! Because I know never go anywhere without the...
                PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPARTY CANNON!!!

I'm still in shock how well this team after all that happened. It's amazing.
                Perhaps getting stuck was a blessing in disguise. First time we swept them at home since what 93!
                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

And by goly our record is 11-9-2, 7-7-2 in conference! Boy that feels good to say

Comment

Watching the replay of the game as well ... can't believe they took away Pettit's goal. The Mankato player was interfering with his goalie more than the UAA player was. I must say, this game was one of the worst reffed games I have seen all season. Amazing UAA swept. Some fans behind us were chanting "TSA".

Just did the math, and Kamal's save percentage this weekend was an astonishing 0.96875!!
                    Last edited by Suze; 01-12-2014, 02:39 AM.
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

... can't believe they took away Pettit's goal.
                      Really. All I can say is that Mankato must've liked the calls the refs made the entire night..

Amazing UAA swept.
                      I'll take: "that's what Matt and Shane are saying right now for $200 Alex"

Matt: I like the Mavericks to take advantage of a weary Seawolves team. Mavericks 4-2, 3-2

Shane: I’d probably pick a split, especially with Anchorage being so good at home. But I like an MSU sweep.

Just did the math, and Kamal's save percentage this weekend was an astonishing 0.96875!!

Comment

Working...
                      X